My younger son tantrums

Manisha

Hi my younger son is Just 9 months old . He has become very stubborn and fussy. For ex. If he has taken a mobile n the light goes off he keeps jumping n crying badly until v turn it on and this is for few other things also. How can I deal with this.... as of now I give him bland food but he wants To eat what we eat but how is it possible to give him ol that at times he is very cranky too....

food for 5 month baby

hello ...my baby is 5 n half month old... wht all cn i gv her as my bm iz not su..

Not able to sleep

hi, my daughter is 2. 5 months old and every day after bath she use to sleep for..

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..

teething

my 10 month old son become more irritated and less active. we saw his first toot..

Mothers horlicks

Mothers horlicks can be taken while breathing or not??

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..