Natal teeth

AshwiniJayanth

My son is 1 year 4 months old. He had lower two incisor teeth at birth(Natal Teeth) which was removed by Dentist thinking it might cause problem in breastfeeding. Around 9th month or so he started teething. The same lower 2 incisors(which was removed earlier) started appearing. But, once it had emerged a bit, they just broke. Now, he has upper 4 incisors, 2 upper premolars and lower canine teeth. Lower 4 incisors are not showing any signs of emerging.     Did anyone had similar situation with your kid? Looking for expert suggestion on this.

• 4

DrSonali Bassi

Hi Ashwini that's great ,you have an appointment. the ideal course is a clinical examination and an X-ray to confirm the position of the teeth. In all probabilities they would be there.

Charanjot

Hi Ashwini, my 6 month old also started teething, and on asking my pediatrician, he suggested to see a dentist specializing in baby tooth care... Pediatric Dentist

AshwiniJayanth

Thanks Anurima. I managed to grab an appointment with a Dentist for this Saturday :)

Hi Ashwini. The first set of teeth to normally appear are the lower incisors. However, it is not a must and many babies have the upper incisors show up before the lower ones. But considering you son's history of being born with teeth, which were removed and broke when they re-appeared, you may want to speak to a dentist. He or she will be in the best position to tell you the solution and if there is something to worry about and on further course of action. Good luck.

stomach infection

My son is 18 months he is having digestion problem every month he is down with i..

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

Breakfast

Give some breakfast ideas my son is 17 months old. Bored of eating poha upma idl..

ENT specialist (paediatrician) in New De..

dear parents, can anyone suggest a good ENT specialist (paediatrician) in new De..

hair on forehead

mere baby ke forehead per bahut hair hai can u suggest something he is 21 months..

diet chart for 3 year old child who is..

want to diet chart for my 3year old child he is underwait and fussy for any food..