Natal teeth

AshwiniJayanth

My son is 1 year 4 months old. He had lower two incisor teeth at birth(Natal Teeth) which was removed by Dentist thinking it might cause problem in breastfeeding. Around 9th month or so he started teething. The same lower 2 incisors(which was removed earlier) started appearing. But, once it had emerged a bit, they just broke. Now, he has upper 4 incisors, 2 upper premolars and lower canine teeth. Lower 4 incisors are not showing any signs of emerging.     Did anyone had similar situation with your kid? Looking for expert suggestion on this.

• 4

DrSonali Bassi

Hi Ashwini that's great ,you have an appointment. the ideal course is a clinical examination and an X-ray to confirm the position of the teeth. In all probabilities they would be there.

Charanjot

Hi Ashwini, my 6 month old also started teething, and on asking my pediatrician, he suggested to see a dentist specializing in baby tooth care... Pediatric Dentist

AshwiniJayanth

Thanks Anurima. I managed to grab an appointment with a Dentist for this Saturday :)

Hi Ashwini. The first set of teeth to normally appear are the lower incisors. However, it is not a must and many babies have the upper incisors show up before the lower ones. But considering you son's history of being born with teeth, which were removed and broke when they re-appeared, you may want to speak to a dentist. He or she will be in the best position to tell you the solution and if there is something to worry about and on further course of action. Good luck.

Suggestions for cough n phlegm

Hi my 2. 10 yr old son has been suffering from cough and phlegm since 2 days. I..

my baby is suffering wid cold

Kesar crush with milk

hi sweet momies my son is 1. 7 month old. can i give him kesar crush with milk..

Is my son weight appropriate to his age?

my son is 2 years and 8 months old and his weight is 12 kgs. Is his weight is co..

nephrotic syndrome

my younger son got ns for last 2 months... I want treatment

Haemoglobin

What should be the haemoglobin of 13 months baby boy