Natural Cure for Fever

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Jul 29, 2015

Dear Parents,   Hi ! My 3 year old has once got seizure and now we need to be very careful whenever there is fever, he very often has throat infections which leads to fever. and high dosage of medicines are required. Is there any effective home natural remedy for fever ? Please help !

• 6

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Yes. I am trying to get rid of it by daily giving him Tulsi and ginger boiled water.. but as you know these young ones keep popping some thing or other from fridge like Tomato or cheese , which leads to cough and throat irritation. i am working on building his immune system. if you have any helpful tips please do let me know... thanks !

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Hi !

Ramani

As you have indicated, fever is always an outcome of an existing problem say for example, cold, stomach infection etc. So we should always attack the root cause to get rid of the fever

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

Baby is anaemic

My daughter is 20months old having weight of 13kg and height of 85cm But she is..

3 yr old toddler is not in taking solid..

hi all, as my 3 ur old daughter is not in taking food for the last 1 week, somet..

every climate change she fell sick how t..

every climate change she fell sick how to boost immunity

weight gain

my boy not getting weight give me tips

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

hello frnds my son is 2yrs 1 month but refuse to take vegetables n fruits I alwa..