Natural Cure for Fever

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Jul 29, 2015

Dear Parents,   Hi ! My 3 year old has once got seizure and now we need to be very careful whenever there is fever, he very often has throat infections which leads to fever. and high dosage of medicines are required. Is there any effective home natural remedy for fever ? Please help !

• 6

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Yes. I am trying to get rid of it by daily giving him Tulsi and ginger boiled water.. but as you know these young ones keep popping some thing or other from fridge like Tomato or cheese , which leads to cough and throat irritation. i am working on building his immune system. if you have any helpful tips please do let me know... thanks !

Manasi Ghadi Kavatkar

Hi !

Ramani

As you have indicated, fever is always an outcome of an existing problem say for example, cold, stomach infection etc. So we should always attack the root cause to get rid of the fever

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

Ramani

Hi Manasi,

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

folding of baby

folding and nutrition for baby for better health and growth

Milk

hi friends my 2 years daughter not drink milk can you suggest some other food ma..

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..

pomegranate juice

hello mommies my son is 17months old. Can i give him pomegranate juice daily..

Not drinking milk

hello,my 13 month old son not drinking milk, I am trying to give him since he is..

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..