Naughty son

Sruthi

Hi parents.. my elder son is 2 yr and 6 months old. now a days he had become naughty .i have another ten month old son also. I am little short tempered. I need suggestions how to manage and tackle my both sons.

• 5

Sruthi

Thank u anurima

Hi Sruthi. Involve your older son in caring for your baby. For example, ask him to hand over his little brother's clothes when changing, or bring you a diaper or nappy from the cupboard and the like. Try and keep him engaged in a positive way. When your baby is asleep or someone else is looking after him, spend some quality time with your older son like reading a story book or taking him to the park. Try and listen to your son without snapping at him. I completely relate to your situation of having two young children and the stress associated with caring for both of them. The key here is to make sure the older one does not feel ignored by you, give him small tasks to perform, praise him, have fun with him whenever you can. It will surely bring about a change in his behaviour. Take care.

You are welcome!

Sruthi

Thank u swathi

Hi Sruthi, ideally in this situation you need to ask for help. if you are staying in a joint family then you may ask your mom-in-law to take care of the younger child while you spend some quality time with your older son. Or you may hire a domestic help who can take your older son to the park while you spend some time with your younger one.

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..