Naughty son

Sruthi

Hi parents.. my elder son is 2 yr and 6 months old. now a days he had become naughty .i have another ten month old son also. I am little short tempered. I need suggestions how to manage and tackle my both sons.

• 5

Sruthi

Thank u anurima

Hi Sruthi. Involve your older son in caring for your baby. For example, ask him to hand over his little brother's clothes when changing, or bring you a diaper or nappy from the cupboard and the like. Try and keep him engaged in a positive way. When your baby is asleep or someone else is looking after him, spend some quality time with your older son like reading a story book or taking him to the park. Try and listen to your son without snapping at him. I completely relate to your situation of having two young children and the stress associated with caring for both of them. The key here is to make sure the older one does not feel ignored by you, give him small tasks to perform, praise him, have fun with him whenever you can. It will surely bring about a change in his behaviour. Take care.

You are welcome!

Sruthi

Thank u swathi

Hi Sruthi, ideally in this situation you need to ask for help. if you are staying in a joint family then you may ask your mom-in-law to take care of the younger child while you spend some quality time with your older son. Or you may hire a domestic help who can take your older son to the park while you spend some time with your younger one.

Throwing tantrums and not listening

My daughter is turning 3yrs this month. Nowadays she is throwing tantrums,not li..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

Exesiv of urin discharge

My 18month old baby doing urine 8 to 10tyms in a day.. Is it normal

talking

my son 2. 4 years old doesn't talk yet

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

forceful blinking

hello my son 2. 7 yrs old is forcefully blinking his eyes as though it is hard..

Behavior

He is always throwing all the things and when we are scolding him he gets angry..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.