Nebulizer

Shilpa

suggetions for good nebulizer to relieve cold n cough symptoms,plz

• 4

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shilpa, my brother uses compressor nebulizer. It is really sturdy, reliable and long lasting. But it is better to get advice from ur paediatrician regarding ur child's condition, the dosage to use and the better suited type of nebulizer and the exact method of usage. If dizziness comes it is the side effect of nebulizer and u must get doctor advice. Hope this information is useful for u.

Shilpa

Thank u fr the suggestion , meena. Went thru their products , which among the various nebulizers did u try?

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shilpa, omron brand is good.

Hi Shilpa! Thanks for sharing. Here are the links to parenting blog and similar parenting talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/hyperactive-airway-disease-had-or-childhood-asthma/130 http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/4-5-yr-having-asthama/482

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

my babh is 3 n half mnths old... he suffered from viral after dat he he refused..

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

vomiting after feeding.. my baby does vo..

vomiting like watery milk type..

not taking food

hi,my lo is 11 mths till 10 mths she used to eat all wat i feed but frm past 1 m..

Passing Urine Frequently

Hello All, As mentioned my son is 10 months old and passing Urine Frequently 10..