need a best padeatric doctor in jayanagar or banshankari please suggest

Thanu

Mar 14, 2013

Please suggest me some pediatric doctors who is available all the time to treat and presribes gud and correct medicines to children please suggest soem where near banshankari or jayanagar itself please suggest

• 4

Vandana

Hi, I recommend Dr. Nagesh, who is located at banashankari 2nd stage. He is too good in helping kids cure with minimal drugs and never prescribe antibiatics unless its very much required. He visits Silver Jublee nursing home at chamrajpet. Only hitch is , need to take appointment in the morning itself. His number is 08026796969

Ranjani Jagannathan Karthik

When I was in Bangalore ( 2007 to 2011) I used to go to Dr. Naveen Benkappa associated with Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bannerghata road.. or Dr. Vivekananda Kustagi at Rajasekar Hospital Banashankari both are great docs the latter also has his own clinic in case you dont want to visit the hospital.

Amitha

Hi Thanu ,you can go to cloud nine hospital in Jayanagar .. or there is a doctor in BSK 1st stage if it is near by for you .. his name is Dr. Eash Hoskote his contact number is 080 26621639 (clinic).. He also visits some other hospital near jayanagar..

hey thanu , which city are you in ??

is it normal for my 13 month old to poop..

My daughter poops up to 5 times a day... sometimes loose, sometimes nuggets, a..

make your child more active

kids of today's generation are more engage on phone. They know how to use phone..

Baby cries alot while sleeping night

Friends can anyone suggest some tips to help baby sleeping during night. my daug..

potty problem

hi my baby per day do 4 to 5 time potty what should I do he is very week plz hel..

Sleeping related

My daughter is 2years and 20days old. Wo 3din se rat ko soti hi nahi mid night t..

cough

what to do to cure cough??

breastfeed

hii all moms.. my baby is 1 year nd 3 months old.. now i should stop breastfeed..