need a best padeatric doctor in jayanagar or banshankari please suggest

Thanu

Mar 14, 2013

Please suggest me some pediatric doctors who is available all the time to treat and presribes gud and correct medicines to children please suggest soem where near banshankari or jayanagar itself please suggest

• 4

Vandana

Hi, I recommend Dr. Nagesh, who is located at banashankari 2nd stage. He is too good in helping kids cure with minimal drugs and never prescribe antibiatics unless its very much required. He visits Silver Jublee nursing home at chamrajpet. Only hitch is , need to take appointment in the morning itself. His number is 08026796969

Ranjani Jagannathan Karthik

When I was in Bangalore ( 2007 to 2011) I used to go to Dr. Naveen Benkappa associated with Sagar Apollo Hospital, Bannerghata road.. or Dr. Vivekananda Kustagi at Rajasekar Hospital Banashankari both are great docs the latter also has his own clinic in case you dont want to visit the hospital.

Amitha

Hi Thanu ,you can go to cloud nine hospital in Jayanagar .. or there is a doctor in BSK 1st stage if it is near by for you .. his name is Dr. Eash Hoskote his contact number is 080 26621639 (clinic).. He also visits some other hospital near jayanagar..

hey thanu , which city are you in ??

About brushing teeth

My 2 yr old Son, doesn't want to brush his teeth. I bought variety of brushes, s..

beauty care

I hv 2 year baby girl,we live in Chennai now a days her skin is getting dryness..

how to stop breastfeed

hello . my baby is 1. 5 year old. he is still on breastfeed. how can I stop the..

What my son want to say is not clear to..

What he want to say is nt clear

worms in babies

hello mommies my son is not gaining weight. I guess he has worms in his stomac..

how to handle my child when he is aggres..

hi I m suffering from glaucoma disease that's y I m not tolerate noise. and when..

foot hand mouth disease

my lo is suffering from that we went peadac and he gave medicines. But I want yo..

my baby weight

my girl is one year 2 month old but she weighs just 6. 8 but very active eating..