Need a homeopathy doctor

Khushboo

Dear Parents, My daughter is 3 an goes to a daycare. She keeps getting cold and cough every alternate month. I want to switch to homeopathy. We live in sector 57, can someone please recommend a homeopath around here. Thank you for taking out time and reading my post.

• 1

Teena

Hi Khushboo, You may consult Dr. Rohit jain or dr. Ritu jain. Check out- www. homeopathictreatment4u. com

Rubbing teeth at night

Hi. My daughter is 6 years old. She is Rubbing her teeth during sleep at night f..

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

skin dryness

my daughter is 6 1/2years old, she is having very very dry skin. that too in thi..

what is HFM disease ?

my son has got hand foot mouth disease any home remedies? any idea how long it w..

hyperactivity

my 5. 6yrs old son's weight is 15kg ...is it ok for his age

Polio drops missed

Unfortunately we missed polio drops this time for my 4 year old baby. Any idea i..

short height

my son is 5. 5 yrs old now but looks like 2. 5 yrs old bcoz of his short height,..

causes of skin pores

what is the reason of skin pores and solution of this.