Special Needs

Need advice

Meenu Sharma

Hi my baby is 3 month 7 daysold. Whenever I am trying to feed him he's taking very less time not more than 5 to 10 min . is it normal an than he's stays for 2 to 3 hours . After sleeping only I feed him properly that is also less than 10 min. Please suggest. Now a days he cries a lot is it bcoz of feeding is not proper or some else reason

• 2

meenu sharma

Thanks Archana yes correct he's suffering from cold n cough. So dat is the reason.

Archana Parmar

Hi... plz check may be your baby is suffering from cold and cough.

unique name for my princess

hello all.... please suggest name for my little princess.... the letters are Ve..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

Names

Can you please suggest names starting with A and S for baby girl

feeding

My 4 months old baby is breast fed as well as bottle fed. As she dislikes bottle..

urine issues

hii today he urinates only 2time in a day bcz of fever n tiredness is it ok... 1..

Names

Hi all, plz suggest some unique names for my twins baby boy .. names should b di..

How can I give oats to my 6 mnts old bab..

I used to give ragi, tried carrot but he refuses the taste.. can you please expl..