Need help with writing

Megha

My son is 5. 5 yrs old and has just started with his grade 1, ICSE syllabus. He is a very hyperactive kid and has difficulty in writing. I have seen the syllabus for grade 1 which is quite vast i feel and as of now my son still struggles with alphabets, and sometimes even gripping the pencil.    

• 1

Hi Megha! Please refer to this recent similar parent talk and some interesting suggestions by parents. http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/handwriting/511 You may copy paste the URL on your browser to see this parent talk

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

perenting

about parenting

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE