Need help with writing

Megha

My son is 5. 5 yrs old and has just started with his grade 1, ICSE syllabus. He is a very hyperactive kid and has difficulty in writing. I have seen the syllabus for grade 1 which is quite vast i feel and as of now my son still struggles with alphabets, and sometimes even gripping the pencil.    

• 1

Hi Megha! Please refer to this recent similar parent talk and some interesting suggestions by parents. http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/handwriting/511 You may copy paste the URL on your browser to see this parent talk

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..