Need help with writing

Megha

My son is 5. 5 yrs old and has just started with his grade 1, ICSE syllabus. He is a very hyperactive kid and has difficulty in writing. I have seen the syllabus for grade 1 which is quite vast i feel and as of now my son still struggles with alphabets, and sometimes even gripping the pencil.    

• 1

Hi Megha! Please refer to this recent similar parent talk and some interesting suggestions by parents. http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/handwriting/511 You may copy paste the URL on your browser to see this parent talk

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

education

education system in India

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

School

My son is 3yr 4m. plz advice in which should i take admission in playgroup or nu..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..