Need help

Gaurav Gupta

My baby wl b vaccinated next month for pneumonia... our Dr told abt two kinds of vaccine for d same.. one is prevner n other one is synflorix.. M not sure which one to go for.. dere is huge difference in price of two.. I m sure many of u MST hv faced a same situation.. Pls help which one to go for..

gaurav gupta

Thanx namrata.. n al..

Namrata

Yes my doc also discussed the same with me. The difference is in the number of strains of PCV bacteria against which these vaccines provide protection. While Prevnar13 protects against 13 to 14 strains, Synflorix protects against 10 strains. You are right that the cost difference is huge but the choice is yours. I went for Prevnar. You should discuss with your doc. Hope this helps!

Then take another doctor's opinion. At one point he is saying both are fine and the other he is saying that one will prevent three more diseases as compared to the other. Obviously as parent you would want the best for your child. Hence in this case it is better to consult another doctor and ask him or her about the exact difference in the vaccination. Hope this helps.

gaurav gupta

Dr says it's up to us.. both r fyn... p prevents 13 types of diseases.. n s prevents 10..

Hi Gaurav, I think you should consult your doctor only for the same and ask him to explain you the difference between the two vaccine.

Please anyone share her baby schedule wh..

Please anyone share her baby schedule when baby turn three so that I can make mi..

which oil best for babies

never use olive oil for babies, it increases skin sensitivity for tanning ...pu..

Breast feeding

My daughter is 2 and half month old... From past 1 and half month... My daughter..

Snacks for a 7 months baby

What are the snacks that can be provided for a 7 months baby

cold n cough

hii momies... my lo having cold with watery eyes n nose n cough tooo. she cries..

nose clear

3mnths k baby ka nose kaise saaf kiya jaye

stool

my 6months kid is going to stool after eating little solid food. thrice a day is..

losing hair

hi fellow mummies :) my three month old baby is losing his hairs. he has become..