Need help

gaurav gupta

My baby wl b vaccinated next month for pneumonia... our Dr told abt two kinds of vaccine for d same.. one is prevner n other one is synflorix.. M not sure which one to go for.. dere is huge difference in price of two.. I m sure many of u MST hv faced a same situation.. Pls help which one to go for..

gaurav gupta

Thanx namrata.. n al..

Namrata

Yes my doc also discussed the same with me. The difference is in the number of strains of PCV bacteria against which these vaccines provide protection. While Prevnar13 protects against 13 to 14 strains, Synflorix protects against 10 strains. You are right that the cost difference is huge but the choice is yours. I went for Prevnar. You should discuss with your doc. Hope this helps!

Then take another doctor's opinion. At one point he is saying both are fine and the other he is saying that one will prevent three more diseases as compared to the other. Obviously as parent you would want the best for your child. Hence in this case it is better to consult another doctor and ask him or her about the exact difference in the vaccination. Hope this helps.

gaurav gupta

Dr says it's up to us.. both r fyn... p prevents 13 types of diseases.. n s prevents 10..

Hi Gaurav, I think you should consult your doctor only for the same and ask him to explain you the difference between the two vaccine.

excess motion

hi moms my lo is doing potty six to seven times in days most of d times it is wa..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h