Need info on playschools

Pooja Joshi

Hi my son is 2 years old and we live in Noida. Can anybody pls suggest a good playschool in noida where mother or maid is allowed...

• 1

Hi Pooja! Try the preschools with 'mother toddler programs'. some of them are Serra, Pathways, Lapatite, Prakriti.

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..