Need to know

Mansi

Hi.... I have 3 month old boy... he is 1. 5 month premature... I want to know how I care him in winter season and I use Figaro , so I continue Figaro in winter or any other oil can be use for malish..... And as he is 1. 5 month premature ... So what is the real age of him - 3 months or 1. 5 months ???

• 1

Hi Mansi! Congratulations on the arrival of yr Lil bundle of joy. Premature babies needs extra care especially during winters. Make sure to cover him well with extra caution taken while taking him outdoors. YOU can dress him in multiple layers but ensure not to overdo it .u can do massage with light strokes with figario or oil which suits him best but important thing is to cover him well. As child is too small and his immunity to fight infection is not developed yet so u need to be extra cautious and give him yr feed as long as possible. Mansi his age can be calculated from the day he was born. I am sure with extra care and caution he would soon come around. Take good care of yourself and yr baby. Love to Lil Darsh!

lack of concentration

my child is 5 yrs old but easyly detracts. having concentration issue. hyper act..

how to make 3 years old boy to wear his..

he is not able keep shirt button and zip for his pants that too jeans how to tea..

Aggressive

My both kids are very aggressive in nature..... the elder one always argue to my..

plz help me out

hiii my son is physically week but active enough and good in memory n study. plz..

about child's growth

my child's hight is not growing properly.

my daughter not eat well

meri beti khana nhi khati or bahut weak hai weight or height dono kum h height n..