Need to know

mansi

Hi.... I have 3 month old boy... he is 1. 5 month premature... I want to know how I care him in winter season and I use Figaro , so I continue Figaro in winter or any other oil can be use for malish..... And as he is 1. 5 month premature ... So what is the real age of him - 3 months or 1. 5 months ???

• 1

Hi Mansi! Congratulations on the arrival of yr Lil bundle of joy. Premature babies needs extra care especially during winters. Make sure to cover him well with extra caution taken while taking him outdoors. YOU can dress him in multiple layers but ensure not to overdo it .u can do massage with light strokes with figario or oil which suits him best but important thing is to cover him well. As child is too small and his immunity to fight infection is not developed yet so u need to be extra cautious and give him yr feed as long as possible. Mansi his age can be calculated from the day he was born. I am sure with extra care and caution he would soon come around. Take good care of yourself and yr baby. Love to Lil Darsh!

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..