Needs list of schools

Sana Zehra

Hi! My daughter is turning 3 this december and I'm worried about which school and board to choose for her. I live near Sultanpur, New Delhi and I'm looking for schools within 10 km. I'm also open to relocate but for thag, I need to be sure that I'm not choosing the wrong school

• 1

Hi! Pls read our blog 'icse vs cbse " to get a comparison between various education boards. Also pls share what would you like your child's school to have?

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

how to make my daughter concentrate on..

she is 3plus ...in nursery ....When ever I sit with her to do some written prac..

how to prepare my baby for learning n wr..

my son is 3 year n 1 month old... he is going to play school..... n he enjoys it..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

education

education system in India

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..