Needs list of schools

Sana Zehra

Hi! My daughter is turning 3 this december and I'm worried about which school and board to choose for her. I live near Sultanpur, New Delhi and I'm looking for schools within 10 km. I'm also open to relocate but for thag, I need to be sure that I'm not choosing the wrong school

• 1

Hi! Pls read our blog 'icse vs cbse " to get a comparison between various education boards. Also pls share what would you like your child's school to have?

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..