Needs list of schools

Sana Zehra

Hi! My daughter is turning 3 this december and I'm worried about which school and board to choose for her. I live near Sultanpur, New Delhi and I'm looking for schools within 10 km. I'm also open to relocate but for thag, I need to be sure that I'm not choosing the wrong school

• 1

Hi! Pls read our blog 'icse vs cbse " to get a comparison between various education boards. Also pls share what would you like your child's school to have?

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

about education

what type of teaching methods should take for this age group. How to improve fin..