Night cough

Swetha

My baby is 5 month old she has a severe cough .. when ever she goes to sleep she start coughing so plz suggest me some remedies

• 2

Swetha

Thnks ..i hv already pred but its taking time to go so i hv asked for quick. Remedy

Megha

Hello, it's better to consult your pediatrician if baby is having severe cough. Although there are some home remedies which can be taken. - 1. do mustard oil massaging. Heat mustard oil with some garlic in it, apply warm oil on baby's chest and feet. 2. Give honey-ginger. Take 1/2 tsp of honey and put 2-3 drops of ginger juice. can be given twice a day. 3. Take ajwain (carom seeds) and tie in a soft cloth (potli). Heat the cloth on hot tawa and do mild massaging on baby's chest. You can also keep the potli near baby while he is sleeping. 4. If baby is on breastfeed, you take turmeric milk before going to bed in night.

When to start body oil massage for the b..

My baby is 1 month old. From which month we can start oil massage for baby?

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

Loose motion

Hi my baby is 5 month now. She also suffering from loose motion. But first I su..

sitting problem

my baby is not sitting properly. he is 9month.

baby care

hi my baby is 7 month old.. she had fvr before 2-3 days.. now she is well but ni..

lap sleep

My 2 months baby always sleep in my lap not in his bed. Please suggest

Vaccination

Govt of India has made some flu vaccination mandatory for 6 + months baby .. Is..