night weaning

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

my son 6 months and is breast fed.. he has began with his solods but at night he wakes up every hour for his feed.. how do i change this habit for him... will he really feel hungry every hour or is this a habit... kindly advice on what must be done..

• 3

Aabha

Hi... yes I feel he has developed a habit.. what you can do is try giving him water whenever he wakes up at night, maybe he is thirsty.. and try to make him go to sleep by soothing him(whichever way he likes for eg. cuddling him, rocking him in your arms, walking up n down a bit... etc).. make this change one feeding at a time and slowly slowly he may come out of his habit .. tc All the best!

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

i have been giving him cerelc rice by 7 and then i breastfeed him by 9 before putting him to bed... is it safe to give him solids before putting him to bed... how do i avoid his habit...

Before you put him to sleep in the night ensure you give him dinner that is mix of solid food and milk. With a full stomach he will b sleeping for long duration.

Food for 7 th month baby

Hi, My baby is turning 7 th month ....what are all the food can give to my baby...

my daughter is 2 .5 months old n she has..

my daughter is 2 .5 months old n she has started putting her hands in mouth n su..

mucus in stool

hello everyone,my 8 month old baby faces the problem of Loose motion with mucus..

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..

vaccination

hello... what is IPV in vaccine... we have given 2 doses of that but when we wen..

what can i do for my baby cough problem

running nose......... for my 5 months ol..

running nose for my 5 months old baby... any home remedies pls suggest

hot and humid weather

my baby 1 month age is having temperature of 99. 1 .plz help