night weaning

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

my son 6 months and is breast fed.. he has began with his solods but at night he wakes up every hour for his feed.. how do i change this habit for him... will he really feel hungry every hour or is this a habit... kindly advice on what must be done..

• 3

Aabha

Hi... yes I feel he has developed a habit.. what you can do is try giving him water whenever he wakes up at night, maybe he is thirsty.. and try to make him go to sleep by soothing him(whichever way he likes for eg. cuddling him, rocking him in your arms, walking up n down a bit... etc).. make this change one feeding at a time and slowly slowly he may come out of his habit .. tc All the best!

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

i have been giving him cerelc rice by 7 and then i breastfeed him by 9 before putting him to bed... is it safe to give him solids before putting him to bed... how do i avoid his habit...

Before you put him to sleep in the night ensure you give him dinner that is mix of solid food and milk. With a full stomach he will b sleeping for long duration.

food for 6 month baby

please suggest foods for 6 month baby

my 10 the month baby boy is suffering fr..

Can I know the reasons for uti ...my doctor said diapers are not the reason. if..

teething

hi my baby is 10 month old but no teeth has come out. it is said tat by 6 month..

Buffalo's milk

hello moms my baby has 6months old and I used to give Buffalo's milk twice a day..

7 month baby development

hi all. my bgby girl is very active and acheiving all things correctly in her de..

high fever due to lose green motion

my baby is 8 th Month old and she has very high fever and greenish motions... I..

hi my son start 6th month so can I start solid food... Wat can I give for my bab..