night weaning

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

my son 6 months and is breast fed.. he has began with his solods but at night he wakes up every hour for his feed.. how do i change this habit for him... will he really feel hungry every hour or is this a habit... kindly advice on what must be done..

• 3

Aabha

Hi... yes I feel he has developed a habit.. what you can do is try giving him water whenever he wakes up at night, maybe he is thirsty.. and try to make him go to sleep by soothing him(whichever way he likes for eg. cuddling him, rocking him in your arms, walking up n down a bit... etc).. make this change one feeding at a time and slowly slowly he may come out of his habit .. tc All the best!

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

i have been giving him cerelc rice by 7 and then i breastfeed him by 9 before putting him to bed... is it safe to give him solids before putting him to bed... how do i avoid his habit...

Before you put him to sleep in the night ensure you give him dinner that is mix of solid food and milk. With a full stomach he will b sleeping for long duration.

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

redness on cheeks and small pimples on f..

My baby is 7 months old and his cheeks has become red and has small pimples on h..

my baby 7 month does not yet roll. but she can sit unsupported. should I worry.

coughing

my son 10 mts suffering from cold n cough from last 4 days he is teething also g..

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

Early baby teething

Hi all,My baby boy is 3. 5 months old. From few days he has become very irritate..