No bowel movement for last 3:dayd

subha prabhu

My baby has no bowel movement for the last 3 days.. She is peeing more than 3 times an hour. But there is no bowel movement. Anyone has any suggestions?

Ramya Sundaram

If you are breastfeeding eat at least 2 cups of green leafy vegetables with garlic daily. Baby will poop daily and with out constipation.

ami p

Hi Don't worry even my baby has started passing stool only once in say 3 to 4 days. I was worried bit but my doctor says it's normal some babies poop only once a week as far as they are normal don't worry. If your baby is getting gassy then give. Some hot compression and massage on tummy in clockwise direction. Try to keep him vertical for at least 10 mind after feed. Regards, Briju

mouldgy shruthi

Its quite normal in breastfed babies. My son has the same problem. Dnt worry. If ur baby has gas in tummy gently massage the tummy in clockwise direction.

applej82000

breastfeed babies usually dont poop everyday. it may go up till 1 week. u cn consult doc aftr tht.

Swathi Rao

It's common for babies who are exclusively breastfed. Do not worry. Sometimes it also could take a week. Or u could massage her tummy gently before bath N give warm compression over her tummy

Apple

how to give apple to 6 n half month baby

about the teething

my baby girl is now 7 + and she has irritating very much with her gums because o..

Height and weight

Hi what shd be average weight and height of 7 month old baby boy

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

Avg weight gain

What shd be the average weight gain of a baby on every month basis My daughter..

hi my son start 6th month so can I start solid food... Wat can I give for my bab..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........