No independent walk yet

Kameswari U

my 14 mnth old son is still not walking independently... he is able to speak many two worded letters and is very active... he jumps from one sofa to other stands for 50 secs or so independently and sits down and crawls.... what should be done to make him walk?

Deepshikha Sagar

Don't worry. Babies take their own time to reach their milestones. My 14 month old too doesn't walk without support yet. He crawls, stands, walks and jumps with support. I too had the eating trouble. He was eating well and then suddenly he started becoming fussy while eating. He wud start gagging and throw up everything out. All this while I was making him sit on a chair and feeding him, but since last few days I am letting him down on floor and feeding him. He keeps running around and I keep feeding him. It is working with this fellow. I know it is not a good habit. He should be sitting in one place and finishing his meals, but I think I will have to be flexible for now and teach him table manners after few monhths.

Kameswari U

Hi preeti a good news for me is that he is standing on his own and started with his first step... thanks a lot for ur support.... but now a big concern is he is not eating anything.. plz lemme know how can i handle this

Kameswari U

Thanks a lot preeti for ur supportive reply... iam really tensed

preeti

Babies grows at different pace so don't worry he has his own pace will walk soon and will make you run behind him . Happy Parenting :)

vomiting

my 2 years 7 months boy is vomiting more often, m really worried so plz plz help..

palm candy

is palm candy water safe for 1year baby?

homeopathy medi is good for babys??

homeopathy medi is good for babys????like cough and cold, calcium ????

for my son

he is having constipation how we can overcome it help me

severe cough

hi frnds my son is 14months old he is suffering vth severe cough and running nos..

constipation

my 1 year 3 months old baby passes stool after 3 days is it ok he does nt feel p..

worried about my baby's health

my baby is near to 2. he's underweight & still unable to sit n stand