No milk please!

Anamika

My daughter hates milk she can’t event stand the smell of it she is 5 years now and I want her to have milk daily as it’s an essential part of growing up years. Please suggest how should I make her understand the importance of milk

• 4

Anamika, try changing the flavours of her milk, adding things that will get rid of the smell. Also, you can try cow's milk or organic milk. their smell is much lesser.

Ankita A Talwar

Anamika, try flavouring her milk with different things inculding maybe a bit of tea leaves; give it to her in small quantity first to let her accept it and then gradually increase the quantity; give milk to her in different forms such as fruit milkshakes etc; also figure out if the issue is only with the smell or does she feel nauseous, or discomfort in having it, or some physical problem. In the latter case, you might want to get her check for lactose allergy.

Hi Anamika, try changing the brand of the milk. Add elaichi powder, cinnamon powder, tulsi leaves etc to deal with the smell. ALso, if she doesn't want to drink milk, give it to her in the form of kheer, custard, milk shakes etc. This may help.

Hi Anamika,Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a blog and a parent talks which deals with the concern area mentioned by you and may be of help- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/milk-the-power-drink/454 and http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/not-drinking-milk/884

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..