Normal milk for 11 months old

Sujini C

Can I give buffalo/cow milk for my 11 months old baby??

• 2

Hi Sujini. You can try introducing cow milk to your baby gradually. 11 months is a good time. Try mixing a little with your baby's formula. Very slowly increase the cow milk and reduce the formula. Do this over weeks and not over a few days. Watch out for any signs of an upset stomach, gas or uneasiness. Take it slow, shouldnt be a problem but switch completely after your baby is more than a year old and if there are no severe reactions to milk.

saravjeet kaur

you can start cow milk when your baby is one year... it's good for health ,before one year it's not good it can damage your child kidney...

Milk reduce

Hi all my baby just entered to 7th month since 10days my milk is reduced worrie..

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

food for 6 months baby

can anyone pls suggest on what food shd be given to 6 month baby and what shd be..

formula milk

my baby is 6mnth .. he is not having formula milk..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..