Normal milk for 11 months old

Sujini c

Can I give buffalo/cow milk for my 11 months old baby??

• 2

Hi Sujini. You can try introducing cow milk to your baby gradually. 11 months is a good time. Try mixing a little with your baby's formula. Very slowly increase the cow milk and reduce the formula. Do this over weeks and not over a few days. Watch out for any signs of an upset stomach, gas or uneasiness. Take it slow, shouldnt be a problem but switch completely after your baby is more than a year old and if there are no severe reactions to milk.

saravjeet kaur

you can start cow milk when your baby is one year... it's good for health ,before one year it's not good it can damage your child kidney...

Food diet for 6 month old

What should be the diet chart for 6 month old

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys

diet

for 10 months baby wat can i giv him giv me healthy reciepes plz

nutrition

what type of solid food should be introduce to a six months old baby??

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

Non veg meal

My daughter has completed one year. From when can I give her non veg the meal li..

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..