Normal milk for 11 months old

Sujini C

Can I give buffalo/cow milk for my 11 months old baby??

• 2

Hi Sujini. You can try introducing cow milk to your baby gradually. 11 months is a good time. Try mixing a little with your baby's formula. Very slowly increase the cow milk and reduce the formula. Do this over weeks and not over a few days. Watch out for any signs of an upset stomach, gas or uneasiness. Take it slow, shouldnt be a problem but switch completely after your baby is more than a year old and if there are no severe reactions to milk.

saravjeet kaur

you can start cow milk when your baby is one year... it's good for health ,before one year it's not good it can damage your child kidney...

Food for 8 month old baby

My baby is 8 month old but she still stick to only milk. She dislikes khichdi. S..

food for babies

babyfood

I'm finding it very difficult in giving any fruits to my 8+m son. Please tell me..

diet for 8 months old baby

solid diet for 8 months old baby

cornflakes

can i give to my 1yr+baby boy

Food for a baby

which juice and food may be give to a baby and time to time which type of food...

snacks

Is Gerber snacks good for 9months baby boy plz suggest

vomit

hi all, my baby is 11 months old. from last 2 weeks he vomits whenever i give hi..