Normal milk for 11 months old

Sujini C

Can I give buffalo/cow milk for my 11 months old baby??

• 2

Hi Sujini. You can try introducing cow milk to your baby gradually. 11 months is a good time. Try mixing a little with your baby's formula. Very slowly increase the cow milk and reduce the formula. Do this over weeks and not over a few days. Watch out for any signs of an upset stomach, gas or uneasiness. Take it slow, shouldnt be a problem but switch completely after your baby is more than a year old and if there are no severe reactions to milk.

saravjeet kaur

you can start cow milk when your baby is one year... it's good for health ,before one year it's not good it can damage your child kidney...

About Baby Food

Hello Everyone :) my baby is 6 months old. i started to give food. now can i add..

having milk getting cough

hi my son is 8 months old he is drinking cow's milk with sugar without sugar he..

hello... my baby z abt to complete 7th month... I used to feed him vth ragi suji..

my baby is 6 month old what type of food I should give it

which rice should gv to my 11mnths son? white rice or brown rice.

juice

Hi ..... my baby 5 month old can I give orange juice for homemade

food for 6th month old

what should i give to my 6th month old son and how often? i am giving him well..