Nose Bleed

Ayushi Narula

How do I prevent nose bleed? Is there a way? and what must I do in case of a nose bleed, apart from pinching the nose?

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Ayushi, If it is one of a event, then it is not too much of a concern. Children sometimes have spontaneous nose bleeds which stop on its own. But if it is a repeated problem, it could be indicating an infection in the lining of the nose. suggest you get it checked with a doctor.

Hi Ayushi! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/nose-bleeds-in-children/75

stomach pain

Hi all, My daughter is 5 yrs old... she is often getting stomach pain. v consult..

Height

How to increase height of a kid

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

milk bottle

my 3 month baby dont take its vie difficult when travelling what to do???

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

how i control my child?

hello my child is 3 years 2 month old. she behaves rudly. she is short tempered...

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do