Nose Bleed

Ayushi Narula

How do I prevent nose bleed? Is there a way? and what must I do in case of a nose bleed, apart from pinching the nose?

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Ayushi, If it is one of a event, then it is not too much of a concern. Children sometimes have spontaneous nose bleeds which stop on its own. But if it is a repeated problem, it could be indicating an infection in the lining of the nose. suggest you get it checked with a doctor.

Hi Ayushi! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/nose-bleeds-in-children/75

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

Speech Pronunciation

My Kids 4 years 8 months cannot pronounce words with 'k',' g','r', properly. Ca..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

my kid is not social

hello,, my son is 4. 3 but he is not much interactive... he hardly shows respons..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..