Nose Bleed

Ayushi Narula

How do I prevent nose bleed? Is there a way? and what must I do in case of a nose bleed, apart from pinching the nose?

Ankita A Talwar

Hi Ayushi, If it is one of a event, then it is not too much of a concern. Children sometimes have spontaneous nose bleeds which stop on its own. But if it is a repeated problem, it could be indicating an infection in the lining of the nose. suggest you get it checked with a doctor.

Hi Ayushi! Here is a link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/nose-bleeds-in-children/75

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?