Babycare Outdoor Activities and Events

Nose Bleeds in Children

I am very stressed out , it is very hot and my son keeps getting a nose bleed almost every alternate day . This also happens in the night time when he is asleep so either he wakes up from his sleep or i find his pillow messed up with blood stains. It is not a sight i want to see first thing in the morning .  I am keeping his nose clear with " Naso clear" but still he keeps getting it...   Any suggestions??? 

• 2

I didnt know it sthe dryness that causes the bleeding.. Thanks Bhavna.. it's a simple solution and very doable..

Dear Swati , nose bleeds are a common problem in the summers , even my daughter used to have a lot of nose bleeds and i had found a couple of ways to tackle them ; Firstly make sure that your child's head is covered with a cap or umbrella every time he goes out in the sun even if it is going from the house to the car ; Secondly give him lots of fluids / coolers / ice lollies ( he will love it ) and thirdly if possible give him a head bath before sleeping , make sure his nasal passage is clean and then take an ear bud , dip it in vaselin petroleum jelly and coat the insides of his nose with vaseline. More often than not the nose becomes dry and a little nudge to to it leads into an episode of nose bleed . I hope it is of some help to you ... do tell me if it helped you or not....

head not control

hi mummies.. i want one help.. i have one little cute daughter.. born on 14 july..

Mommy club Pune

Hello there all mommies. Me and few of my friends have started a mommy club in P..

baby crawling

my son is 7 month old not crawling

Dryness because of winter

hi.. I have 10 months old baby. He has dry skin in his cheeks. I did many things..

Calling Delhi Moms on Parentune

Hey Delhi Moms! Come on and let's register ourselves for all the activities Par..

Feeding bottle

Suggest some good brand feeding bottle for my one yr old.. and,how frequent shou..

baby food

i hv 4th mnth baby boy... when he will eat any food ?

Regarding seasonal influenza vaccine

Hi.. my daughter is 5 months old. i was told by my pediatrician that my daughter..