Babycare Outdoor Activities and Events

Nose Bleeds in Children

I am very stressed out , it is very hot and my son keeps getting a nose bleed almost every alternate day . This also happens in the night time when he is asleep so either he wakes up from his sleep or i find his pillow messed up with blood stains. It is not a sight i want to see first thing in the morning .  I am keeping his nose clear with " Naso clear" but still he keeps getting it...   Any suggestions??? 

• 2

I didnt know it sthe dryness that causes the bleeding.. Thanks Bhavna.. it's a simple solution and very doable..

Dear Swati , nose bleeds are a common problem in the summers , even my daughter used to have a lot of nose bleeds and i had found a couple of ways to tackle them ; Firstly make sure that your child's head is covered with a cap or umbrella every time he goes out in the sun even if it is going from the house to the car ; Secondly give him lots of fluids / coolers / ice lollies ( he will love it ) and thirdly if possible give him a head bath before sleeping , make sure his nasal passage is clean and then take an ear bud , dip it in vaselin petroleum jelly and coat the insides of his nose with vaseline. More often than not the nose becomes dry and a little nudge to to it leads into an episode of nose bleed . I hope it is of some help to you ... do tell me if it helped you or not....

mosquito bite

remedy for mosquito bite my baby girl is 8 months old plz tell what to do

weight

my baby is 6 mny old but weight is very low 2 kg premechurd baby birth time very..

Mommy club Pune

Hello there all mommies. Me and few of my friends have started a mommy club in P..

hello

Mom

feedings

hello all my baby 7 months old he did not wokeup at night time is it good. he sl..

Hi I'm feeding my 2 months baby by breas..

kindly inform me weather cow milk is ok ...or not .. as I'm not having enough mi..

Hi

when can I start giving nan to my infant she's 3months old