Babycare Outdoor Activities and Events

Nose Bleeds in Children

I am very stressed out , it is very hot and my son keeps getting a nose bleed almost every alternate day . This also happens in the night time when he is asleep so either he wakes up from his sleep or i find his pillow messed up with blood stains. It is not a sight i want to see first thing in the morning .  I am keeping his nose clear with " Naso clear" but still he keeps getting it...   Any suggestions??? 

• 2

I didnt know it sthe dryness that causes the bleeding.. Thanks Bhavna.. it's a simple solution and very doable..

Dear Swati , nose bleeds are a common problem in the summers , even my daughter used to have a lot of nose bleeds and i had found a couple of ways to tackle them ; Firstly make sure that your child's head is covered with a cap or umbrella every time he goes out in the sun even if it is going from the house to the car ; Secondly give him lots of fluids / coolers / ice lollies ( he will love it ) and thirdly if possible give him a head bath before sleeping , make sure his nasal passage is clean and then take an ear bud , dip it in vaselin petroleum jelly and coat the insides of his nose with vaseline. More often than not the nose becomes dry and a little nudge to to it leads into an episode of nose bleed . I hope it is of some help to you ... do tell me if it helped you or not....

1 month old baby

share your suggestions

tismil moti

what is tismil moti. its help in teething?

Mommy club Pune

Hello there all mommies. Me and few of my friends have started a mommy club in P..

Hi I'm feeding my 2 months baby by breas..

kindly inform me weather cow milk is ok ...or not .. as I'm not having enough mi..

hello

Mom

weight

my baby is 6 mny old but weight is very low 2 kg premechurd baby birth time very..

baby crawling

my son is 7 month old not crawling

mosquito bite

remedy for mosquito bite my baby girl is 8 months old plz tell what to do