Not eating fruits

Rajeswari

My 5 year old daughter is not eating fruits. She has not tasted a single fruit. She couldn't even bear the smell of fruits.

• 3

Shweta Kant

Rajeshwari, aim facing the same issue. My 4. 5 year old son. Does not even touch fruits let alone eating it. Did ankita'ssuggestion helped you? If u r trying something else plz do share it with me as well.

Rajeswari

Thank you for your suggestions. Will try.

Ankita A Talwar

Rajeswari, change the way you serve fruit to her. Stew it, puree it (apples, pears)and then give it to her like a pudding; mix up colourful fruits with cute fruit picks and make it a play... lets see who finds and eat the red fruit first. Also, one thing that always works with children is: you and your husband start eating lots of fruits daily. Parents are child's role models. If the child sees you munching on an apple, chances of him wanting to try it are higher. To expect the child to eat something, which his parents don't is not going to work. Make fruit a part of the meals everyday... post lunch, post dinner, evening snack... include fruit in the family menu as far as possible. hope this helps

My 5 years old kid's apetite

Dear all, greetings. My 5 years kid's (girl) apetite is very bad. She is neither..

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

Eating themselves

Hi.. i have 4 years baby girl. who doesnt eat by herself. i should feed her till..

about immunity

how to increase immunity?

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

food chart

hi mom's,pls tell me food chart. to put-on weight. actually my kids are twins. t..