Not gaining weight .

vidhi Pahuja

My son is 15 months old. He was 2 kg wen born. Putting lot of efforts for taking care of him , he still looks like a very small baby. He weighs 8 kgs at present. I know every child is unique in this world. But as a mother comparison happens in natural. . seeing other babies healthy , active , walking n doing everything of their age, heart feels like crying . y my baby is not doing all that . he still can't walk . I m seeking help from u all for suggesting me all that which help my son in gaming weight n become healthy and active like other babies. Plz suggest food which can be given for quick weight gain.

komal

Hi vidhi , Share the same emotions for my kid as you do. About your little one, why not jus ignore the entire world and focus on a particular regime for a month or two -consult your paed for an appetite booster and multivitamin -get a doze of healthy sunrays -feed every 2 hrs possiblly -good amount of water too -1 serving of any lentil, fruit,mix veggies, green leafy Try the above Might not increase weight but surely provide good stamina n increase metabolism Pls chk for food allergies if any

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..