Not gaining weight .

Vidhi Pahuja

My son is 15 months old. He was 2 kg wen born. Putting lot of efforts for taking care of him , he still looks like a very small baby. He weighs 8 kgs at present. I know every child is unique in this world. But as a mother comparison happens in natural. . seeing other babies healthy , active , walking n doing everything of their age, heart feels like crying . y my baby is not doing all that . he still can't walk . I m seeking help from u all for suggesting me all that which help my son in gaming weight n become healthy and active like other babies. Plz suggest food which can be given for quick weight gain.

komal

Hi vidhi , Share the same emotions for my kid as you do. About your little one, why not jus ignore the entire world and focus on a particular regime for a month or two -consult your paed for an appetite booster and multivitamin -get a doze of healthy sunrays -feed every 2 hrs possiblly -good amount of water too -1 serving of any lentil, fruit,mix veggies, green leafy Try the above Might not increase weight but surely provide good stamina n increase metabolism Pls chk for food allergies if any

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

how to introduce solid food

hi all my baby is 19 month old but she is not eating the solid food.... i have t..

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

food and behaviour

my daughter is 1 yr and 4 months old ,she didn't eat much she is becoming angry..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

Massage for the baby

Till what age should we continue massage for the baby?

How to get rid off feeding bottle

How to get rid of feeding bottle my son is 2. 6yr old