Not gaining weight .

Vidhi Pahuja

My son is 15 months old. He was 2 kg wen born. Putting lot of efforts for taking care of him , he still looks like a very small baby. He weighs 8 kgs at present. I know every child is unique in this world. But as a mother comparison happens in natural. . seeing other babies healthy , active , walking n doing everything of their age, heart feels like crying . y my baby is not doing all that . he still can't walk . I m seeking help from u all for suggesting me all that which help my son in gaming weight n become healthy and active like other babies. Plz suggest food which can be given for quick weight gain.

komal

Hi vidhi , Share the same emotions for my kid as you do. About your little one, why not jus ignore the entire world and focus on a particular regime for a month or two -consult your paed for an appetite booster and multivitamin -get a doze of healthy sunrays -feed every 2 hrs possiblly -good amount of water too -1 serving of any lentil, fruit,mix veggies, green leafy Try the above Might not increase weight but surely provide good stamina n increase metabolism Pls chk for food allergies if any

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

nowadys dr. brandy is not available

even i hav head abt dr. brandy but it is not available anywhere.. i m in banglor..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

food chart

I need daily food chart

potty training

hi my daughter is 2 yes and 1 month old. how to potty train her. if we make her..