Not obeying

sandhyazya

My kid doesn't obey me at all in any situation though i tell her in calm especially in public.. sometimes I really lose my temper. Wat to do

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, children tend to have a mind of their own. However, while talking to them go to their levels and in calm tones tell them that you are upset with them. In either cases when your child is not listening to you or when you are losing your cool remove yourself from the situation. Talk to her when you are in a better frame of mind and dont threaten her with anything. when they are not in their listening mode they will not listen to you. Hope this helps.

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..