Not obeying

Sandhyazya

My kid doesn't obey me at all in any situation though i tell her in calm especially in public.. sometimes I really lose my temper. Wat to do

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, children tend to have a mind of their own. However, while talking to them go to their levels and in calm tones tell them that you are upset with them. In either cases when your child is not listening to you or when you are losing your cool remove yourself from the situation. Talk to her when you are in a better frame of mind and dont threaten her with anything. when they are not in their listening mode they will not listen to you. Hope this helps.

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

low confidence

my son is 4 and half years old he is very active in home but as soon as he reach..

Wiet gain

She doesn't eat properly

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..

Height

How to increase height of a kid

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

how to make 3 years old boy to wear his..

he is not able keep shirt button and zip for his pants that too jeans how to tea..