Not obeying

Sandhyazya

My kid doesn't obey me at all in any situation though i tell her in calm especially in public.. sometimes I really lose my temper. Wat to do

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, children tend to have a mind of their own. However, while talking to them go to their levels and in calm tones tell them that you are upset with them. In either cases when your child is not listening to you or when you are losing your cool remove yourself from the situation. Talk to her when you are in a better frame of mind and dont threaten her with anything. when they are not in their listening mode they will not listen to you. Hope this helps.

he is hyper active child. always roamin..

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not..

Taking time for my children

even after being a housewife ,I' m not able to make time for my children. both w..

When Kids started lying..

My son is 4. 6 yrs. old n doing good in everything. But the problem is , he has..

Change in behaviour

My daughter is 5 years old. I had my second delivery. My daughter was eagerly wa..

how i control my child?

hello my child is 3 years 2 month old. she behaves rudly. she is short tempered...

how to manage aggressive kids?

how to control verbal language