Not obeying

Sandhyazya

My kid doesn't obey me at all in any situation though i tell her in calm especially in public.. sometimes I really lose my temper. Wat to do

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, children tend to have a mind of their own. However, while talking to them go to their levels and in calm tones tell them that you are upset with them. In either cases when your child is not listening to you or when you are losing your cool remove yourself from the situation. Talk to her when you are in a better frame of mind and dont threaten her with anything. when they are not in their listening mode they will not listen to you. Hope this helps.

Taking time for my children

even after being a housewife ,I' m not able to make time for my children. both w..

Behavior

Very stubborn,always hitting and kicking people around him.

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

kids urine pass problem

hiii my son is of 2 years old. he speaks everything but don't tells about urine..