Not passing stool

Jevisha

My lil baby boy didn't pass stool for the past two days , he is two months old now. He was passing regularly for birth but in recent two days he doesn't drink my milk properly and also he didn't pass stool. Pls sugges some remedy.

Neha Jain

Consult a doctor if you're baby isn't feeding properly. If the concern I'd only poop, it's rightly suggested not to worry, it may begin as a routine. The child may poop anything between 0-10 days till he is on breast milk.

Shreya Lalwani

Hi.. my son is about to turn two months and he went through the same thing. Don't worry! If ur baby is exclusively breastfed then he can go up to 7 days without poop. It's normal. I just massaged his tummy in clockwise direction and did some cycling by holding his legs. Also i give regular tummy time. For a few minutes at a time you must give tummy time to your baby. On day 5 he had a big poop.

Formula feeding

My LO (little one) is 45days old and is on enfamil formula and breastfeeding alt..

dry skin

hi my baby is 11 mnths old and her skin is getting very dry due to this cold wea..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

my baby is 7 months n I hv started semi..

how many meals in a day are advisable for seven months baby.

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..