Not passing stool

Jevisha

My lil baby boy didn't pass stool for the past two days , he is two months old now. He was passing regularly for birth but in recent two days he doesn't drink my milk properly and also he didn't pass stool. Pls sugges some remedy.

Neha Jain

Consult a doctor if you're baby isn't feeding properly. If the concern I'd only poop, it's rightly suggested not to worry, it may begin as a routine. The child may poop anything between 0-10 days till he is on breast milk.

Shreya Lalwani

Hi.. my son is about to turn two months and he went through the same thing. Don't worry! If ur baby is exclusively breastfed then he can go up to 7 days without poop. It's normal. I just massaged his tummy in clockwise direction and did some cycling by holding his legs. Also i give regular tummy time. For a few minutes at a time you must give tummy time to your baby. On day 5 he had a big poop.

Home Remedy for cold for newborn

My baby is 1 and half month old. She is having cold and blocked nose for more th..

hi my baby is 3 months I want to give h..

bm supply nd babies weight gain

baby head got flat

hello my baby girl is 5months old n due to my carelessness her head got flat fro..

Baby skin colour changed

Hi, we're using Moti Sandal soap for my baby but he skin texture changed. Please..

use of fan in summer

can i use fan for my two & half month old baby? is there any risk of catching co..

urine

my baby girl is 6 months old... for last 2 days, her frequency of urine is very..

stomach upset

I have 2 months old baby boy, he fart so much and like an adult , please suggest..

runny nose

pls suggest some home remedy for running nose...