Not passing stool

Jevisha

My lil baby boy didn't pass stool for the past two days , he is two months old now. He was passing regularly for birth but in recent two days he doesn't drink my milk properly and also he didn't pass stool. Pls sugges some remedy.

Neha Jain

Consult a doctor if you're baby isn't feeding properly. If the concern I'd only poop, it's rightly suggested not to worry, it may begin as a routine. The child may poop anything between 0-10 days till he is on breast milk.

Shreya Lalwani

Hi.. my son is about to turn two months and he went through the same thing. Don't worry! If ur baby is exclusively breastfed then he can go up to 7 days without poop. It's normal. I just massaged his tummy in clockwise direction and did some cycling by holding his legs. Also i give regular tummy time. For a few minutes at a time you must give tummy time to your baby. On day 5 he had a big poop.

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

how to sleep train your 2 and a half mon..

how to train your baby to sleep at night