Not pooping

Soumya Chandran

My 3 mnth old daughter is not pooping for the last two days.. pls suggest something

Soumya Chandran

Thanks guys for the help...

dix

A baby should pass motion regularly. Till third month babies paas motion 5-8 times a day. As a mother I worry if my baby does not pass motion even half a day. My mom used to give us gripe water twice or thrice a day after food or milk. I too did it once or twice when my baby did not pass motion. Thank God it worked. I think it's safe. You may want to try.

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Soumya its perfectly ok if LO is nt passin poop... babies who r xclusively on milk n esp breast milk smtimes poop aftr 5-7 days.. so dnt worry if ur baby is nt uncomfortable n gassy.. As per ma son's Ped if baby is passing gas its all ok In case of gas u cn apply hing water ard ur baby naval it vil help in passing gas easily.

Rashi

Hi Soumya, My paediac says sometimes babies poop in 5 days or 7 days but its ok. Unless it is hard when she poops & she doesn't seem to be crying & having problems trying to poop then there is no reason to worry, she will poop when she needs to poop.

colic

what to due during colic in baby

can I make my baby sit in pram - 5. 5mon..

my lo is 5. 5month - is it ok to place him in a sitting position in pram?

love

hii my baby is 11month old,,his grandfather is 65years old,,he always kiss on li..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

crying baby

Hi... ma baby s 4 months old... he s crying badly to sleep since 10 days... we a..