Not sleeping in nights

Madhavi M

Hi mommies, my son is in 7 months old , he is not sleeping properly in night times before going to bed i am feeding him 5-6 ounce (150-170ml) of milk , he will sleep around 11-11:45PM. After few hours , he wakes up so i feel that he is feeling hungry whenever i feed him my milk he will reject and he will sleep only on my lap this will go till 5-6 AM in the morning. But, he feels hungry but he wants to sleep in my laps. We both are spending sleppless nights till 5-7AM in the morning but i want to do some exercise to reduce pregency fat. Mommies, help me and give me some tips

• 3

DEEPTI XALXO

Hi Friends, Even My Baby does the same ....He too loves to sleep on my Lap. They just want ur warm touch . Just hug him and sleep .

Preet Kaur

Same in my case. My baby is also 7. 5 mnths old.. i bottle fed him before going to sleep.. he sleep the whole night but on my lap.. he took breastfeed also but dont want to sleep on bed more than 1/2 hr..

Hi Madhavi, Does your son sleep during the day? If yes for how many hours? And to ensure that your child sleeps on time then create an atmosphere where you switch off the lights, TV and lie down with your baby or lay him on your lap. Babies usually need mommy's warmth while sleeping. So give him that and you will see that your son is sleeping for 3-4 hours at a stretch. Babies this young generally don't sleep through the night. Hope this helps.

insufficient bm

Hai my girl s 6 months old from new year started solid foods like apple puree ri..

Hair wash

Is it safe to have head bath to baby when he is suffering from fever

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..

gurgling stomach

is it normal for 11 months old baby to have gurgling stomach.

my 3 month olsson is becoming darker eve..

my three month old son was reasonably ok in complexion on birth then he was dete..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..