Not sleeping nights

GEETHA RAGHAVENDER

My 5 months baby is not sleeping in nights, she plays till midnight 2 am. She sleeps almost day. What to do ?

• 2

Priya Yadav

Hey Geetha .my baby also used to sleep from 7AM to 7PM and used to wake up whole night though it changed after 4 months. The one thing that I really found to work is get your baby engaged in daytime. Change her schedule. Take her out. Engage her in play. So that she remains sleep deprived in day. Just make sure she doesn't gets cranky. Let her sleep if she is feeling sleepy. If she is not engage her in some activities. Just a small chnage of schedule and it will help her a lot and she will adept to it slowly..

Hi Geetha - please do read this blog for some tips- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

babies restless legs

hi everyone actually my baby is 9 month old and he has restless legs at bedtime...

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

Hi friends... my baby boy completed 6 months .... i gave him dal ka pani for 4 d..

Dry fruits for 8th month old baby

Hi can we give dry fruits to infants approx 8 month old. And if yes then in what..

hair fall

mere 3 nd half mnth baby k hair gir rhe h.. birth k time kafi hair the bt ab bh..

about siting position

my baby will be 4th mnth 11feb.. when we sgould start to him in siting position...