Not sleeping nights

GEETHA RAGHAVENDER

My 5 months baby is not sleeping in nights, she plays till midnight 2 am. She sleeps almost day. What to do ?

• 2

Priya Yadav

Hey Geetha .my baby also used to sleep from 7AM to 7PM and used to wake up whole night though it changed after 4 months. The one thing that I really found to work is get your baby engaged in daytime. Change her schedule. Take her out. Engage her in play. So that she remains sleep deprived in day. Just make sure she doesn't gets cranky. Let her sleep if she is feeling sleepy. If she is not engage her in some activities. Just a small chnage of schedule and it will help her a lot and she will adept to it slowly..

Hi Geetha - please do read this blog for some tips- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

Baby start sitting

Hi mums my lo is 5 months old. when he'll start sit With his own.

my baby age 9 months not gaining weight

my baby was age of 9months he was 3. 1kg at the time of birth. now he was 7. 8kg..

Diaper leakage

Which diaper is best for babies. i am using mamy poko pants but I noticed my bab..