Not sleeping nights

GEETHA RAGHAVENDER

My 5 months baby is not sleeping in nights, she plays till midnight 2 am. She sleeps almost day. What to do ?

• 2

Priya Yadav

Hey Geetha .my baby also used to sleep from 7AM to 7PM and used to wake up whole night though it changed after 4 months. The one thing that I really found to work is get your baby engaged in daytime. Change her schedule. Take her out. Engage her in play. So that she remains sleep deprived in day. Just make sure she doesn't gets cranky. Let her sleep if she is feeling sleepy. If she is not engage her in some activities. Just a small chnage of schedule and it will help her a lot and she will adept to it slowly..

Hi Geetha - please do read this blog for some tips- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393

Feeding issues

Hi all, my daughter is going to complete 4 months on April 5th. When breastfed,..

my baby cries a lot ... specially when w..

baby cries a lot n request to be held

girl baby names starting from A or D.

Hi friends , can you please suggest girl baby names starting from Letter A or D..

Pain while feeding

Hello mommies my daughter is 2. 5 month old ...at the time of feeding my left si..

Confused!! Bm or fm

Hi... Whenever I breast feed my lo of 12 weeks, milk from another breast leaks?..

walking practice

my baby is 11months old. he can stand alone by holding a support. but he is not..

how to make baby to sit independently

hello mommies my baby is 7 months and 10 days old. pls kindly share with me diff..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..