Not sleeping nights

GEETHA RAGHAVENDER

My 5 months baby is not sleeping in nights, she plays till midnight 2 am. She sleeps almost day. What to do ?

• 2

Priya Yadav

Hey Geetha .my baby also used to sleep from 7AM to 7PM and used to wake up whole night though it changed after 4 months. The one thing that I really found to work is get your baby engaged in daytime. Change her schedule. Take her out. Engage her in play. So that she remains sleep deprived in day. Just make sure she doesn't gets cranky. Let her sleep if she is feeling sleepy. If she is not engage her in some activities. Just a small chnage of schedule and it will help her a lot and she will adept to it slowly..

Hi Geetha - please do read this blog for some tips- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393

hi

can we give chocltes to 11 month baby

breast feeding

my breast milk is not enough for my baby. so that i'm giving cow's milk with bre..

please advice

I have been feeding my 3. 5 month lo with pumped breastmilk since last 2. 5 mont..

eye issue

hi all mommies, my baby girl is 5 months old and everyone else said that her lef..

regarding sleep

my baby is 6 month old.. her sleep is sooo less. night also she keeps on waking..

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

starting out food

Please suggest on giving liquid food for my daughter apart from mother's milk. 5..

no sleeping

hii momies... nowadays my lo doesnt sleep.... she sleeps only when i turn her on..