Not taking bottle

Sonia Khanna

My son is 9 month old,from 6th month he refused to take feed from bottle. What I can do??

• 2

Deepti Singh

Even I had issues initially, I changed 2 bottle and many teats finally my son accepted Pigeon nipple, it's shape is like breast and very soft, try with m flow.

Hi Sonia. Have you tried changing the bottles teat or changing the bottle altogether? Some babies may not like the texture or shape of the teat of a particular type of bottle. So change the brand and see if he takes to it. Moreover, you could also try introducing him to an age appropriate sippy cup. Do let us know how things work out.

Feeding issues

Hi all, my daughter is going to complete 4 months on April 5th. When breastfed,..

how to get baby to sleep

my baby boy is 4month old,who is on exclusive breastfeed. sometimes he sleeps wh..

how do we know baby has cough?

my 4. 5 months baby girl is coughing little ( khaasi). but I am not sure whether..

weight

my baby is 1 year old.. his weight is 9. 5 kg... is it fine

Confused!! Bm or fm

Hi... Whenever I breast feed my lo of 12 weeks, milk from another breast leaks?..

about constipation

my baby girl is 4 months old and she is suffering from constipation.... and due..

Sleeps very less

Hi my baby boy is 6 months old and he sleeps very less. he hardly sleeps for 2 h..

baby health

is it OK to keep baby in ac all the time .