Not taking bottle

Sonia Khanna

My son is 9 month old,from 6th month he refused to take feed from bottle. What I can do??

• 2

Deepti Singh

Even I had issues initially, I changed 2 bottle and many teats finally my son accepted Pigeon nipple, it's shape is like breast and very soft, try with m flow.

Hi Sonia. Have you tried changing the bottles teat or changing the bottle altogether? Some babies may not like the texture or shape of the teat of a particular type of bottle. So change the brand and see if he takes to it. Moreover, you could also try introducing him to an age appropriate sippy cup. Do let us know how things work out.

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

Hi friends... my baby boy completed 6 months .... i gave him dal ka pani for 4 d..

baby care while travelling

Hi friends. My baby is 6+ months old. I'm travelling to my husband's native next..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

so much sleeping

my doghter is sleeping so much and she has no fever and nothing so is ther any p..

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..