Not taking bottle

Sonia Khanna

My son is 9 month old,from 6th month he refused to take feed from bottle. What I can do??

• 2

Deepti Singh

Even I had issues initially, I changed 2 bottle and many teats finally my son accepted Pigeon nipple, it's shape is like breast and very soft, try with m flow.

Hi Sonia. Have you tried changing the bottles teat or changing the bottle altogether? Some babies may not like the texture or shape of the teat of a particular type of bottle. So change the brand and see if he takes to it. Moreover, you could also try introducing him to an age appropriate sippy cup. Do let us know how things work out.

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h

diarrhea .. my son (10mnths old)

my son (10mnths old) .yesterday onwards loose motions and vomiting.. what shoul..

my son is 8 mnth if I can give her mix vegetable daliya lyk in I mix beet roo..

increasing of milk

please kindly sujjestmeh the best of the best way to increase my milk product....

Teething

Hello moms, my LO is 4 months old. I m little bit worried as her teething proces..