Not taking solids

Shruthi Manjunath

Hi.. My 7 month old baby zips her mouth when she sees food... Initially she used to ear well. But from past 1 week she doesn't open her mouth

• 3

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Hi .. Disagree with force feeding the child which can lead to unnecessary food aversion and stress for the baby .. The key here is to be patient and keep offering different food items to discover what your baby likes .. After initial hiccups they eventually come around .. Also my paed recommended strongly against playing any sort of media like tv etc when you feed your child .. Unhealthy practice at a very young age .. Hope this helps .. All the best

Sidharth

by the way. Its important that the food is tasty so my wife adds blueberries or strawberries or raisins to all the meals. They'll love it.

Sidharth

Hi Shruthi, My wife had the same concern with our baby boy but we figured that if you force feed the 1st bite, they usually will open their mouth for the following scoops. Try playing some rhymes on the T. V. My kid loves "mother goose club" on youtube.

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

sweaty feet

Hi,my 3. 5months baby feet are sweaty always is it normal or not ??

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..