not talking

namra khan

hello, my son is almost 21months old and has not started talking yet.... he speaks a few words but is not very clear..... moreover he shouts a lot.... what should i do?

• 1

hi Namra! Your child is at a crucial stage of forming sentences perhaps. A child at this stage when is not able to express can get frustrated at times, and this is when he would need a supportive intervention and encouragement. I would suggest you to help him form sentences by not reacting much to single words and shouts. Instead, help him form the sentence, may be even help him repeat the sentence with you. In case the challenge continues without much change, I would advice you to see a speech therapist.

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school

Kiddo resisting wearing clothes....

nowadays suddenly my 2 year kid has started resisting wearing clothes... he runs..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.