not talking

Namra Khan

hello, my son is almost 21months old and has not started talking yet.... he speaks a few words but is not very clear..... moreover he shouts a lot.... what should i do?

• 1

hi Namra! Your child is at a crucial stage of forming sentences perhaps. A child at this stage when is not able to express can get frustrated at times, and this is when he would need a supportive intervention and encouragement. I would suggest you to help him form sentences by not reacting much to single words and shouts. Instead, help him form the sentence, may be even help him repeat the sentence with you. In case the challenge continues without much change, I would advice you to see a speech therapist.

worried about his growth activity

my baby boy born 20 days before he is one year old now but not speaking some tim..

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

hi my son hasnt started speaking yet and..

how to distract from mobile

for decrease aggression

my baby is 2year 8 months, she get aggressive immediate when something had not h..

babies behaviour

hi my baby drinks milk only from bottle not from glass and he is 18months old pl..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..