not talking

Namra Khan

hello, my son is almost 21months old and has not started talking yet.... he speaks a few words but is not very clear..... moreover he shouts a lot.... what should i do?

• 1

hi Namra! Your child is at a crucial stage of forming sentences perhaps. A child at this stage when is not able to express can get frustrated at times, and this is when he would need a supportive intervention and encouragement. I would suggest you to help him form sentences by not reacting much to single words and shouts. Instead, help him form the sentence, may be even help him repeat the sentence with you. In case the challenge continues without much change, I would advice you to see a speech therapist.

my daughter always give trouble when we..

my daughter always give trouble when we are in family function. she shouts and i..

for decrease aggression

my baby is 2year 8 months, she get aggressive immediate when something had not h..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

natur

my doll is 2 year .she crying very.

My child's behaviour

My child is 1year 3months. I put my child in a single room because of her health..

about my childs toilet practices

he passes stool in hall itself... how to handle him... if i pactice to sit in t..

child anger

hello I have a child he is very angry and jiddy nature. he throw the toys .

adamant and not eating food

my child is 1 year 8 months. she is becoming more adamant and shout loudly, in p..