not talking

namra khan

hello, my son is almost 21months old and has not started talking yet.... he speaks a few words but is not very clear..... moreover he shouts a lot.... what should i do?

• 1

hi Namra! Your child is at a crucial stage of forming sentences perhaps. A child at this stage when is not able to express can get frustrated at times, and this is when he would need a supportive intervention and encouragement. I would suggest you to help him form sentences by not reacting much to single words and shouts. Instead, help him form the sentence, may be even help him repeat the sentence with you. In case the challenge continues without much change, I would advice you to see a speech therapist.

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..