nursery admissions

Mini

hi,plz keep me updated on the nursery admission dates of schools of noida. also i wanted to know which area is nearest to noida extension,noida or greater noida since we have booked for a housing project in noida extension and i think it is wise to put my daughter in a school some where near to this.

• 7

Amita- Forms available already for Gurgaon and Noida schools, Delhi/south delhi shall follow soon.

Mini! Bal Bharti Noida - forms available from sep 2nd, Lotus Valley- forms available from y'day, DPS Indirapuram-available from Sep 2nd.

Amita Arora

Hi! I believed that the forms are available from 1st January onwards. Please let me know if any school has announced the admission forms in South and Central Delhi. Thanks.

Hi mini! The schools have started coming out with the forms now, especially in south delhi and gurgaon. Please keep a watch. Also, keep looking at the nursery admissions section under education on parentune.

Dipen, your daughter shall join a PG/pre nursery, the minimum age for nursery at schools is 3 years

dipen

Hi i have a baby girl, she is 1. 9 years old. Can anybody suggest the right age for her to be admitted to nursury or pre-nursury.

dipen

1. How to develope the interest in study..

How to develope the Interest

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

education

my daughter is 2 years old so,what is the right time to start education .

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..