nursery admissions

mini

hi,plz keep me updated on the nursery admission dates of schools of noida. also i wanted to know which area is nearest to noida extension,noida or greater noida since we have booked for a housing project in noida extension and i think it is wise to put my daughter in a school some where near to this.

• 7

Amita- Forms available already for Gurgaon and Noida schools, Delhi/south delhi shall follow soon.

Mini! Bal Bharti Noida - forms available from sep 2nd, Lotus Valley- forms available from y'day, DPS Indirapuram-available from Sep 2nd.

Amita Arora

Hi! I believed that the forms are available from 1st January onwards. Please let me know if any school has announced the admission forms in South and Central Delhi. Thanks.

Hi mini! The schools have started coming out with the forms now, especially in south delhi and gurgaon. Please keep a watch. Also, keep looking at the nursery admissions section under education on parentune.

Dipen, your daughter shall join a PG/pre nursery, the minimum age for nursery at schools is 3 years

dipen

Hi i have a baby girl, she is 1. 9 years old. Can anybody suggest the right age for her to be admitted to nursury or pre-nursury.

dipen

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..