Nursery eligibilty

Pooja Gupta

Hi, My daughter is born in Sep'13(2 years 4 months). When she will be eligible for nursery admission?

• 4

Rhituparna Mitra

Different cities have this slightly different. But should mostly be 3+ as some boards have mandated the child to be 6+ when the child goes to Standard 1. But how many levels below Std 1 is what depends on the school? SOme have just Nursery and Prep before Class 1, then it's at 4+. If they have Nursery, Lower/Junior KG, Upper/Senior KG, the it starts at 3+. So ask the schools you are targeting.

Pooja Gupta

Thanks for update

neha chandna

April 2017. Fill her forms in jan 2017

puja sharma

3+

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

my child is 3 told. I live in a small-to..

English language exposure

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

writting

my daughter is 3 year 10 months but she does nt write anything. she dont like to..

about education. how we have to educate..

how to introduce writing skills

how to prepare my baby for learning n wr..

my son is 3 year n 1 month old... he is going to play school..... n he enjoys it..