Nursery eligibilty

Pooja Gupta

Hi, My daughter is born in Sep'13(2 years 4 months). When she will be eligible for nursery admission?

• 4

Rhituparna Mitra

Different cities have this slightly different. But should mostly be 3+ as some boards have mandated the child to be 6+ when the child goes to Standard 1. But how many levels below Std 1 is what depends on the school? SOme have just Nursery and Prep before Class 1, then it's at 4+. If they have Nursery, Lower/Junior KG, Upper/Senior KG, the it starts at 3+. So ask the schools you are targeting.

Pooja Gupta

Thanks for update

neha chandna

April 2017. Fill her forms in jan 2017

puja sharma

3+

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

perenting

about parenting

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

Best school

Which school is best in Bhubaneswar?

winners

My six years old daughter was unmanageable .So me and my hubby decided to give h..

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..