Nursery eligibilty

Pooja Gupta

Hi, My daughter is born in Sep'13(2 years 4 months). When she will be eligible for nursery admission?

• 4

Rhituparna Mitra

Different cities have this slightly different. But should mostly be 3+ as some boards have mandated the child to be 6+ when the child goes to Standard 1. But how many levels below Std 1 is what depends on the school? SOme have just Nursery and Prep before Class 1, then it's at 4+. If they have Nursery, Lower/Junior KG, Upper/Senior KG, the it starts at 3+. So ask the schools you are targeting.

Pooja Gupta

Thanks for update

neha chandna

April 2017. Fill her forms in jan 2017

puja sharma

3+

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

Cbse schools in pune

Can anyone please suggest me good cbse schools in North pune region.. Especially..

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..