Nutrition

Sahana Venugopal

I have a 13 month old son . He doesn't eat properly . he doesn't open his mouth nd if we force to feed him he spills it out . My question is wat other way can be done to feed him so that he gets the right nutrition.

• 2

Hi Sahana, You may also consult our nutrition expert for this. Here is the link to the nutrition corner- http://www.parentune.com/expert-corner/nutrition

Teena

Hi Sahana, Pls don't force feed your baby. Just try to introduce new foods to your baby and easy to eat like pulao with curd, vegetable dalia with curd, kheer, upma, poha etc.. You can make him eat by telling stories, showing him different things may be animals, vehicles like my son used to eat these foods while watching pigeons, cows, dogs in the balcony or cars, bikes, cycles, autos which he used to found new and exciting.

Fruits dislike

My baby is of 2 years and she does not like to eat fruits at all

frnds my 2yr old daughter has suddenly s..

she cries at the sight of milk i try to compensate with dalia oats shakes n suji..

Not eating.

Hi my 1 and half years old baby not eating food. His doctor told that he is teet..

day care

hi im suma my son is 2 years old need to join play home wats ur suggestion

My son is 2 yrs 3 mths old. How much cal..

I have a son 2yrs 3 mths old. He eats normally but not enough. He sometimes eat..

suggest me

suggest me the less spicy nutrition food for 1 year kids

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..