Nutrition

Ranjeeta Pereira

My baby is 2 1/2 months old, what foods should I start with her?

• 1

Archana Parmar

Bf is best for baby. Why do you want to start giving food so early? I think you should continue giving bf only because baby gets all the essential nutrition from bf only. And also their dijestive system is developing in this stage so other food he or she can't dijest. If you having proper milk then you should continue with bf only. If you want to start other food, you should start after 3-3 1/2 or 4 months of baby.

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

Giving water to the baby

Hey my girl is 6 months n I have started giving her dal twice a day.. I want to..

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

which is the best milk powder. market is..

as per parents experience, which brand milk powder is the best fir baby namely s..

my 11month baby eat very little amount of food. how increase their capacity of..

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..