Nuts for babies.

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11. 5 months old and I would like to start feeding her nuts. Please suggest me how to process badham. I have been giving her dried cashew

Leesha Wadhwani

The best way to eat almonds is ..soak them in water for 12 hours, peal the skin , crush them on a silbatta or grinder and give to ur baby... U can mix in milk or give it like that as it will develop the taste. Must remove the skin as it is hard to digest even for adults.

Neha Jain

Soak, remove the skin and then grind. I process it further. Before grinding I dry roast walnuts and these peeled badam together and then grind it. I mix this paste to milk, kheer, ragi, sheera etc.. But only in one meal per day

gayatri chadwa

You can soak the badam overnight and then grind them and give with milk...

preeti

with skin

Aishwarya Ganesh

Should I graind badham with skin or without skin?

preeti

You can grind and mix with milk

Food

Hi.. My baby is 4 months old can I give her rice water/dal,vegetable water,frui..

nutrition

what type of solid food should be introduce to a six months old baby??

food for 4 mon baby

hiii momies... my baby is now 4 mon old can i give her liquid food.. if yes plz..

my Baby is 6 month old which type of food I should gave him n wht will b the qua..

cerelac

Hi everyone.. my baby turned 6 months old Andi want to start cerelac for him. Bu..

my daughter is 8th Month old I hav started her giving rice hw much i can give in..

Food

My baby 1 year old she does not eat any thing plz tell mr guyz me which typ she..