Oats

Sandhyazya

My 3. 4 yrs old daughter likes oats. She wants to have whenever we have it as breakfast. Pls advice if I can add oats to her diet.

• 2

Ruchika Gupta

agree... try giving oatmeal with grated apple n some cinnamon, tastes great n is filling!!

Oats are quite healthy for every age. However, ensure that you cook them properly in the milk so that they are soft enough to be eaten by a three year old.

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

food chart

hi mom's,pls tell me food chart. to put-on weight. actually my kids are twins. t..

about daughter food

hii my daughter is 4year old.. what should I give her in breakfast which is good..

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

underweight

hey ya... my daughter is 5. 3 and she is 4 kgs underweight.. her body is very t..

My daughter is 3 nd half year old but she is only 10kgs.. she doesn't eat at all..

about gaining weight

what should I do to gain weight of my 3 yrs 10months old daughter. her weight is..

nutrition

In summer,which food is better for kids