Open bore wells! Tiny tots, hapless victims?

Praveen Premkumar

80 hours of effort, and poor Mahi could not be saved. Is there a trend in such mishaps? 3 years ago there was Prince, who was rescued, and as Mahi was being pulled out of the borewell, a 20 year old in Andhra fell into a tubewell.   Can we do something, or raise an awareness in plugging the hole. When compared to 80 hours, it just takes 5mins to put a free stone to cover the hole. All it takes is a step forward!   This is apart from complaining to the authorities that is... loooking forward to suggestions.

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

Brestfeeding

How to increase brestmilk

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

fever cold cough

hie friendz I'm suffering from fever n severe cough from nght but cough s severe..