Oral care

Manisha Mishra

my little princess still not ablw to learn how to brush . Every time she used to swallow the paste . How i will make her understand and which paste i will use

• 2

Neha Gupta Goel

Hi manisha... toothpaste for kids are available in market by various brands with different flavours ..they contain less fluoride levels as compared to the toothpastes of adults contains ..and safe to use also for kids ..very child has a tendency of copying their parents try to brush along with ur kid he will learn faster ...and always appreciate ur child by clapping to motivate him...

keerthy balasubramanyam

hi try to show her videos and books on brushing. cook up stories on brushing,use Advertisements as aide to show her "if she doesnt brush she will be having tooth problem like the child in ad has"i convert my daughters's rhyme into brushing rhyme like say Wheels of the bus got converted to Brush in the mouth go round and n round.... keep repeating everyday,my daugter still fusses over brushing but somehow i am trying to make it a habit to brush on her own

talking

my son 2. 4 years old doesn't talk yet

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..

Thumb sucking

Hi mommies.. my almost 2 year old daughter is still sucking her thumb! I have tr..