Oral care

manisha mishra

my little princess still not ablw to learn how to brush . Every time she used to swallow the paste . How i will make her understand and which paste i will use

• 2

Neha Gupta Goel

Hi manisha... toothpaste for kids are available in market by various brands with different flavours ..they contain less fluoride levels as compared to the toothpastes of adults contains ..and safe to use also for kids ..very child has a tendency of copying their parents try to brush along with ur kid he will learn faster ...and always appreciate ur child by clapping to motivate him...

keerthy balasubramanyam

hi try to show her videos and books on brushing. cook up stories on brushing,use Advertisements as aide to show her "if she doesnt brush she will be having tooth problem like the child in ad has"i convert my daughters's rhyme into brushing rhyme like say Wheels of the bus got converted to Brush in the mouth go round and n round.... keep repeating everyday,my daugter still fusses over brushing but somehow i am trying to make it a habit to brush on her own

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..