Organic Food for Kids

Raj Kiran

I am a parent of two. Would like to know how to shift to organic food habits. Is there anyone who can shed some valuable thoughts.   Thanks Raj 

Raj Kiran

Arunima... thanks ... Will read through and come back...

Raj Kiran

Thanks puja ... tats a great idea and I do have one terrace vegetable garden.... growing tomatoes brinjal spinach long beans chilli curry leaves tulsi etc

Raj Kiran

Hi doctor... how about spirulina for kids.

Dear Raj, you may find some useful information on organic food in the following blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/organic-food-for-children/221

Dr Sanjay Doke

one more way to go for organic food is to supplement your diet with organic nutritional supplements of Nutrilite which I have been doing for last 10 years and my both daughters are very healthy and no sickness in last 8 to 10 yrs

Puja Vasisht

Hi Raj, the best way to ensure organic food habits is by starting your own little kitchen garden. You may plant herbs like mint, coriander,curry or veggies like lettuce,tomatoes, ladyfinger using organic manure/natural pesticides in little pots /piece of land/terrace available to you. To totally shift to organic food habits, you need to find a trustworthy source. You may visit that farm to check the soil is free of any chemical fertilizer, pesticide etc for atleast last 4 to 5 years. It could be some agricultural institute as well, practicing organic farming habits. Organic food nutritionally may not be very different from regular food but a chemicals free food is always better for health.

Megha Chawla

Puja Vasisht Can you please share your thoughts

what do you all think about NESTUM rice?

like every other mum I'm also concerned with how should I start with semi solid..

ghutti ... is it good to give dabur jana..

Hi i have not started any ghutti to my baby ... is it ok to give dabur janam ghu..

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..

idly

what to mix with idly? my baby is 6months

Dry fruits

I want to introduce dry fruits to my 10 months baby. How can I give her? Which f..

Fussy eater

What to do my child he is 1 yr and 8 months and doesn't eats food.. And fed up o..

feeding about 1 year 5 month

what kind of food we should provide for 1 year 5 month baby