Organic Food for Kids

Raj Kiran

I am a parent of two. Would like to know how to shift to organic food habits. Is there anyone who can shed some valuable thoughts.   Thanks Raj 

Raj Kiran

Arunima... thanks ... Will read through and come back...

Raj Kiran

Thanks puja ... tats a great idea and I do have one terrace vegetable garden.... growing tomatoes brinjal spinach long beans chilli curry leaves tulsi etc

Raj Kiran

Hi doctor... how about spirulina for kids.

Dear Raj, you may find some useful information on organic food in the following blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/organic-food-for-children/221

Dr Sanjay Doke

one more way to go for organic food is to supplement your diet with organic nutritional supplements of Nutrilite which I have been doing for last 10 years and my both daughters are very healthy and no sickness in last 8 to 10 yrs

Puja Vasisht

Hi Raj, the best way to ensure organic food habits is by starting your own little kitchen garden. You may plant herbs like mint, coriander,curry or veggies like lettuce,tomatoes, ladyfinger using organic manure/natural pesticides in little pots /piece of land/terrace available to you. To totally shift to organic food habits, you need to find a trustworthy source. You may visit that farm to check the soil is free of any chemical fertilizer, pesticide etc for atleast last 4 to 5 years. It could be some agricultural institute as well, practicing organic farming habits. Organic food nutritionally may not be very different from regular food but a chemicals free food is always better for health.

Megha Chawla

Puja Vasisht Can you please share your thoughts

sabudana kheer

how will make sabudana kheer for baby

diet

hi.. , my son is 7months old and I want to feed almond and cashew . so plz sugge..

Nutrition

Hi my baby is 8 months old. Can I give him egg yolk?

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..

baby food

hi! I have a 5 months old baby nd I'm working since 2 weeks. so I feed her my mi..

my 3years daughter not eating rice she like only jank foods becoze of it she l..

idea to preserve milk while travelling i..

as I'm gonna travel for 4-5 hours, how can I carry milk safely?? as it is summe..

Feeding

Hello everyone my girl baby is in 4th month now by 5th month can I feed her cere..