Over flow of milk

Saranya Arun

Hi i have 1month old boy, I can't feed him properly because of over flow in my brest what can I do for that...

saranya arun

Thank you all for your suggestions... I will do the same...

Priya B s

1. Express a little then breast feed baby as usual so that baby gets the hind milk too 2. Hold him so that its against the gravity.. For eg like making him lie on top of u.. 3. Try block feeding.. Which means only feed from one breast for one session then next breast for next session.. If flow is too much u can even try feeding from one side for 2 times then other for next 2 times. 4. Do above and be patient and wait it out.. Usually supply issues sort out by 6-8 weeks and u will produce the amount required by your baby.. 5. Don't keep pumping in between feeds to reduce flow or make it easier .. It will only increase supply 6. Use your thumb and index finger to hold the areola to stem the fast flow of milk

kirti

Express milk... you can use pump for that.. later on you can feed him with spoon.

Megha Chawla

Express milk and store, its very useful in special breastfeeding milk bags and keep them.

Payal Shah

Express breastmilk n try gv with spoon.. or feedee... i did same..

chopper & blender

hi cn anyone suggest me which brand will be good in chopper & blender

Number of feed and quantity for 3 month..

How often should I breastfeed my 3 month old baby? He usually feeds every 2 hour..

Feeding

Till which age we should feed baby's.

my baby is 6 month old .. so any when s..

6 month baby eating schedule

home made cerelac

my baby is 10 months old... how to make home made cerelac...

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

fruit intake

Hi hi my lo is 10m old... can I start giving him papaya in mashed form??

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...