Parentune discussion

Jul 07, 2015

It is Parentune discussion time!   With schools reopening after the summer break, what is it that you are sending in your child's tiffin? Share with us your child's favorite tiffin snack recipe.

• 3

Mansi Gawde

chapati roll with sauce and cheess, potato cutlet,dosa,bread jam sandwich my daghter like this in tiffin

homemade banana cake or oat and honey cookies--my daughter loves them!!!

Meenu

Bread pinwheels--i use fresh bread and sprinkle it with a few drops of water. then with a rolling pin, I flatten it to make it thin and sticky. I put homemade pizza sauce, a cheese slice, and some boiled, diced mushroom. Roll it gently like a log and then cut bite-sized pieces. Make a good finger food--easy to prep and tasty to eat.

Maa

Diet

intake of food is low

hi , my child is very low towards eating of food . what ever I offer he says no..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

drinking habits

hello my daughter is 5 nd 1/2 year old , she doesn't like to drink milk. i trie..

nutrition

food which boost immunity

pedyasure

is pedeyasure gud for children