Parentune discussion

Jul 07, 2015

It is Parentune discussion time!   With schools reopening after the summer break, what is it that you are sending in your child's tiffin? Share with us your child's favorite tiffin snack recipe.

• 3

Mansi Gawde

chapati roll with sauce and cheess, potato cutlet,dosa,bread jam sandwich my daghter like this in tiffin

homemade banana cake or oat and honey cookies--my daughter loves them!!!

Meenu

Bread pinwheels--i use fresh bread and sprinkle it with a few drops of water. then with a rolling pin, I flatten it to make it thin and sticky. I put homemade pizza sauce, a cheese slice, and some boiled, diced mushroom. Roll it gently like a log and then cut bite-sized pieces. Make a good finger food--easy to prep and tasty to eat.

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

nutrition

food which boost immunity

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..