Parentune discussion

Jul 07, 2015

It is Parentune discussion time!   With schools reopening after the summer break, what is it that you are sending in your child's tiffin? Share with us your child's favorite tiffin snack recipe.

• 3

Mansi Gawde

chapati roll with sauce and cheess, potato cutlet,dosa,bread jam sandwich my daghter like this in tiffin

homemade banana cake or oat and honey cookies--my daughter loves them!!!

Meenu

Bread pinwheels--i use fresh bread and sprinkle it with a few drops of water. then with a rolling pin, I flatten it to make it thin and sticky. I put homemade pizza sauce, a cheese slice, and some boiled, diced mushroom. Roll it gently like a log and then cut bite-sized pieces. Make a good finger food--easy to prep and tasty to eat.

about daughter food

hii my daughter is 4year old.. what should I give her in breakfast which is good..

nutrition

In summer,which food is better for kids

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain

about immunity

how to increase immunity?

baby food

hi.. myself Shiba my son is 5 month old now i have start his solid food pls sug..

My Daughter doesn't have food properly

she doesn't have her food properly

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..