Parentune Discussion!

It's Parentune Discussion Time!! Making a toddler sit and learn ABC the traditional way can be difficult sometimes, Share with us the innovative ways you use to teach alphabets to your toddler.

khushboo

Firstly I would say phonetics should be taught instead of the traditional ABC, that's the best approach for the years to come too. We used a toy from leap frog for this, it has got all alphabets which needs to be fixed in a frame and then it says the phonetical sound of that alphabet and its name too. it also has abc song. Our daughter loves it,

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit

school admission for my son

hiall can any one tell me which board is good for children thanks

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..