Parentune Discussion!

It's Parentune Discussion Time!! Making a toddler sit and learn ABC the traditional way can be difficult sometimes, Share with us the innovative ways you use to teach alphabets to your toddler.

khushboo

Firstly I would say phonetics should be taught instead of the traditional ABC, that's the best approach for the years to come too. We used a toy from leap frog for this, it has got all alphabets which needs to be fixed in a frame and then it says the phonetical sound of that alphabet and its name too. it also has abc song. Our daughter loves it,

involving kids

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging he..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..

Are play group good for 2 yrs kid.

How good / Bad is it to send kids of 2 yrs to play group.

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Hi All, Need help on a major dilemma, M..

Need help on a major dilemma, My son was born in September 2013, Should I put in..

cry in school

my daughter is 2. 3 years old... i have started to send her in play pen... but w..

education

in which school should I have to put my baby