Parentune Discussion!

It's Parentune Discussion Time!! Making a toddler sit and learn ABC the traditional way can be difficult sometimes, Share with us the innovative ways you use to teach alphabets to your toddler.

khushboo

Firstly I would say phonetics should be taught instead of the traditional ABC, that's the best approach for the years to come too. We used a toy from leap frog for this, it has got all alphabets which needs to be fixed in a frame and then it says the phonetical sound of that alphabet and its name too. it also has abc song. Our daughter loves it,

urine pass

hello my baby don't tells about urine pass. he is 2 years old. he always pass th..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..