Parentune Quiz

Which board out of ICSE, CBSE, SSC, and IB has the maximum focus on extra-curricular activities? Share your answers with us.

• 1

Carol

It's definitely IB. Since CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) is a mandatory component for completing IB diploma, it's reinforced right from the primary years. And it not only helps in personal development but also helps children to see the world outside and encourages them to take part in resolving issues they come across in the society in daily life. I think this is the need of the hour in the current world situation.

speaking

when babies start speaking. my baby is 1. 4 year old.

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

right age admission for lkg

my daughter 2. 1 we are planning to join her this June and join her lkg next yr..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..

school admission for my son

hiall can any one tell me which board is good for children thanks

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop