Parentune Quiz

Which board out of ICSE, CBSE, SSC, and IB has the maximum focus on extra-curricular activities? Share your answers with us.

• 1

Carol

It's definitely IB. Since CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) is a mandatory component for completing IB diploma, it's reinforced right from the primary years. And it not only helps in personal development but also helps children to see the world outside and encourages them to take part in resolving issues they come across in the society in daily life. I think this is the need of the hour in the current world situation.

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books