Parentune Quiz

Which board out of ICSE, CBSE, SSC, and IB has the maximum focus on extra-curricular activities? Share your answers with us.

• 1

Carol

It's definitely IB. Since CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) is a mandatory component for completing IB diploma, it's reinforced right from the primary years. And it not only helps in personal development but also helps children to see the world outside and encourages them to take part in resolving issues they come across in the society in daily life. I think this is the need of the hour in the current world situation.

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

talk

my boy is 2. 9 year he doesn't talk properly only says mammi papa etc words wha..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine