Parentune Quiz

Which board out of ICSE, CBSE, SSC, and IB has the maximum focus on extra-curricular activities? Share your answers with us.

• 1

Carol

It's definitely IB. Since CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) is a mandatory component for completing IB diploma, it's reinforced right from the primary years. And it not only helps in personal development but also helps children to see the world outside and encourages them to take part in resolving issues they come across in the society in daily life. I think this is the need of the hour in the current world situation.

education

my baby girl is just 2. 3 i am confused what should i start with her rather play..

1. How to develope the interest in study..

How to develope the Interest

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

When start nursary of my toddler

When start nursary of my child she is now 2 years and 4 month old plz give me so..

kindergarten and play pen is same?

im a mother of 2. 3 years baby.... recently im sending her to play pen class......

school problem

my daughter is 2. 8years old and she cries when she going to the school.. what s..

reg speaking

my baby is 1year n 5months old. She is not showing interest towards speaking. ho..