Parentune Quiz

Its Parentune Quiz Time!! This one is really easy but is also important for all New mothers and fathers: What is the right age to give water to babies?

• 4

Thanks all for the correct answerso. WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding upto 6 months of age and after that complementary feeding should be done.

Sindhu Manoharan

No need to give water for a well breast fed baby until the baby has been introduced to solids.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

yes the right time to introduce wayer or anything beside mother feed is after 6 months.. however if your child is 5 months old and its very hot or have fever in case of diarrhoea you may give wayer 2 to 4 spoon to prevent dehydration. Make sure water is boiled and cooled down to room temperature.

Shaleen Porwal

Water to be given EITHER After 6 months OR once baby is given external food along with continued breastfeeding. But only boiled water which is cooled must be given.

sound in breathe

Hello. .... my baby is 2 months old n I hear a sound while she breaths ... Dr's..

stomach upset

I have 2 months old baby boy, he fart so much and like an adult , please suggest..

6 month baby teeting

what food should be give my 6 month baby girl when teething has been come

Baby sleep

How can i make my baby feel sleepy in an increasing hours. As she is currently..

Teath

Hi my son is 9 months still his is not getting teeth... will there be any proble..

sleep n nursing issues...

My baby is 11months old.. He dont nurse properly and has the habit of sleeping i..