Parentune Quiz

Its Parentune Quiz Time!! This one is really easy but is also important for all New mothers and fathers: What is the right age to give water to babies?

• 4

Thanks all for the correct answerso. WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding upto 6 months of age and after that complementary feeding should be done.

Sindhu Manoharan

No need to give water for a well breast fed baby until the baby has been introduced to solids.

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

yes the right time to introduce wayer or anything beside mother feed is after 6 months.. however if your child is 5 months old and its very hot or have fever in case of diarrhoea you may give wayer 2 to 4 spoon to prevent dehydration. Make sure water is boiled and cooled down to room temperature.

Shaleen Porwal

Water to be given EITHER After 6 months OR once baby is given external food along with continued breastfeeding. But only boiled water which is cooled must be given.

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

weight and cold issue

my baby is 10 month old suffering from cold from 10 days took medicines bt cold..

greenish motion

my baby is 4 months old and is crying since morning due to stomach pain and hevi..

hair oil

my baby is 6 month which hair oil is Good for him after bath.

colic

what to due during colic in baby

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

Formula feeding

My LO (little one) is 45days old and is on enfamil formula and breastfeeding alt..

baby care

Hi my baby is 5 months old she has dry skin plz suggest best creams or any home..