Parentune Quiz

Parentune Quiz day! Let’s see if you can guess this one.   This herb has a sweet flavor and soothes the digestive tract.

• 4

Hi Shikha! The correct answer is mint leaves only. You guessed it right. Congratulations.

Is it mint leaves?

Hi Sikha. Its not fennel. Hint - It is an excellent blood purifier and helps to eliminate toxins from body.

Fennel

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..