Pee & poo of lil infant 2 months old.

Vandana D

My DS is 2 ys old and he poo's once every 4-5 days and pee's 7-8 ,tymes a day. also while pee'ing sometimes he seems to be in pain. he is on BF 80% and ff 20%. Doc says its normal and also have advise to clean pee area with clean water everyday as the pee hole seems to be small for my son. has anyone else also facing this? Any advice to make bowel movemenys regular n also for pee issue. ? Please suggest.

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h

Sleeps very less

Hi my baby boy is 6 months old and he sleeps very less. he hardly sleeps for 2 h..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

Top feeding with breastfeeding

Hi my baby boy is 2 months old he is not satisfied wid breastmilk.. He feel lyk..

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

Food for 6 month baby

Hi.. Pls suggest some healthy food for my baby... He is not interested in idly,..

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..