Pee training

Kanchan Kumari

Hi, my younger daughter is 2 .3yrs now, still she doesn't ask for potty or pee. she will just do it anywhere around the house .my elder one started telling for all this when she was just1. 5yrs old,though she still wets bed at night. I am going on vacation to my native place and I am really worried how to manage all this ,as no one will allow to put her in diapers. Please help me with a quick solution. Thanks

• 4

Jolly Stanley

my child she is 1yr 1month and i have to blind in mixy nd giving food. Otherwise she doesnt have. How to train her

Archana N

Reminding a child every now and then for washroom works too... Just keep asking them if they want to pee or poo... And then taking them to the washroom if they don't reply for a longer time.. Soon you will see that they will start understanding what you are asking and express when there's a need... It worked well for my son so thought to share.... Basically, reiterating that there's a specific place for poo and pee and they have to tell you when they feel the urge...

Mahashree Sivasankar

Same problem for me too. My son s 1. 3 yr old. I am taking him to pee every 40 mins to washroom... Only thing s he doesn't want to poo just n his potty chair.. He always go where he wants in his underpants.. I m finding very difficult to change him.

Either you put her in diapers or you yourself take your daughter to pee after every two hours and note the time of her poop and before time take her to the washroom.

My 19month old son loves to sleep ON the..

He picked this habit recently. even in deep sleep he will search for a pillow an..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

hi my son hasnt started speaking yet and..

how to distract from mobile

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

adamant and not eating food

my child is 1 year 8 months. she is becoming more adamant and shout loudly, in p..

Hw to gt rid of thumb sucking habit of c..

I have twice boy n girl they are premature. Both of Thm put thumb in a mouth. Th..