Periods after c section delivery

soni saloni

Period after c section delivery Hi... I got my c section delivery done in the month of November as my second baby. (first was also c section five years back) My period was there almost one month but very normal. After that it stop again in month of January my period started in the evening and it last till morning but very nominal. Again after 10 days same thing happen again after 15 days same thing happen... Don't know if it's OK or not..... Does anybody face same problem.... Plz suggest

• 2

Jhanvi Bhagchandani

I still haven't got my periods, it's been 10 n half months, is it normal.

Suchita Singh

for me same thing happened till two months. and then no period for last 5 months. ppl say periods may be abnormal if u r breastfeeding.

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..

umbilical cord

There is a lot of advertising on stem cell preservation, is it really important..

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

12 weeks pregnant

I m 12 week pregnant now also I am feeling tired and head ache vomiting is ther..

hi every1... I'm sutapa... I want 2 know till how much time is it normal to have..

hair fall

i have 11 months baby... when he was 4 i noticed extreme hair fall.. it continu..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....