Persistent Phlegm from age 1 until the age4 +

Vaishali

So much so that in order to take it out the child is coughing hard enough and then ultimately vomiting to get rid of the cough. But in the process vomiting out all the food too..... no matter how healthy I feed. So nothing remains in the stomach and not gaining health and hence not gaining weight. Also keeps complaining of weakness in legs an feet..... all the time. Many medical diagnosis happened but No relief from cough. It was said that this might be due to milk...... so we have stopped the milk too..... But still. any help anyone? Experts?

Jaqlyn Reddy

Hi dear mom , have you heard of blood type diet, it's eating as per your blood type O positive or A or B or AB positive for example, also please find out if ur children is allergic to dust or wheat or milk products (lactose) intolerant. Since my daughter gets upper respiratory problems like dust allergy and also she's gets mucous due to eating wheat products and milk products. If I don't give her those things she does not get sick. Try these things and check. No harm. Atleast you'll know if they're allergic to these things. I give her pediasure with a pinch of haldi in it daily and haldi is good for all of us daily, if u habituate her from now she'll get used to it. Also she needs to eat everything with less oil and less sugar so that she does not get more inflammation inside, I tried these things with my daughter and her cold is gone. As soon as she drinks the haldi pediasure her nose opens up and she's putting on weight as a healthy child should. She eats all the vegetables steamed with less masalas, oil is hardly visible. It really helps if u change the way the food is cooked too, don't overcook only steam them.

Vaishali

Hello Farida! She just has persistent cough.... No cold or runny Nose.... Chest X-rays happened nothing there, one of the doctors did diagnosed her with asthma and put her on huf-puf kit for 3months, but no relief, back to square one. All the check ups have been done.... the cough is only in the throat area... not in chest. Regarding food habits she knows her problem and hence I make sure she chews her food fully to make paste before swallowing... she shows me after every bite....... and yes we have light meals in the night... our dinner time is 7:30pm everyday. I think I need to now take refuge in homeopathy. Wichita Homeopathy Doctor you followed... and in which city? If you can guide... that would be grateful.

Farida Dahodwala

What are the diagnosis that have been made till now? My child had similar problem. Fortunately he was diagnosed by the age of 1 as an asthamatic. He ws on steroidal puffs for around 1 yr. Nevertheless it didnt solve the problem of vomiting as til then he had got habituated to vomiting. With homoeopathic treatment and other measures he ws finally healthy once he reached the age of 4. I would suggest you take him to a good paediatrician. It surely has to be an asthamatic cough

what to do when child suffering with sev..

My 5yr old kid suffers due cold weather, usually complaints about ear pain and s..

My 3. 5 year old son is shorter compared..

Hi, i am tired of listening to comments passed by people after getting to know..

iron supplement

my 3. 5 yrs old kid is little bit anemic and doctor suggested an iron syrup .b..

Health and fitness of my 5 year old son.

Hi my 4. 6 year old son keeps falling sick every month for fever and cold. This..

frequent fever

my daughter is 3year 3months old. she is catching fever frequently within 15days..

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

blood less in my son

sir my son is 4. 30 yrs.. less blood in his body. ushe jaldi cough and cold hoo..

Rubbing teeth at night

Hi. My daughter is 6 years old. She is Rubbing her teeth during sleep at night f..